My lessons will be carefully matched to exactly what you are looking for! I will be able to plan lessons which include anything from covering material you need help with, to essay style and structure practice, to coursework support and improving your knowledge to prepare for exams!
I'll try to make the lessons as fun and enjoyable as possible, to help you get the best grade possible for you at GCSE or A Level!
Currently studying Geography at university, and I took Geography at GCSE (received an A*) and at A Level (also A*).
I love the subject, and have tutoring experience of different ages.
I am a patient, clear and organised individual and all tutor lessons will be tailored to the needs and requirements of the student.
University - September 2016 –2020
• B.A. Honours in Human Geography degree, three-year course with one year in industry
• As of Second Year competition – 2:1 received.
Sixth Form and Secondary School 2001-2016
• A Levels: Geography (A*), English Literature (A), ICT (B)
• AS Level: Biology (A)
• Extended Project Qualification (A) – coursework based assessment.
• 10 GCSEs: Geography (A*), Physics (A*), Biology (A*), English Literature (A), English Language (A),
ICT (A), Chemistry (A), Art & Design (A), Maths (B), German (B)
EMPLOYMENT AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Tutored a 13 year old boy in Maths to help improve his basic mental mathematics, as well as his English to help his spelling, grammar and reading comprehension.
• Was the Geography Prefect at Sixth Form – Tutored a Y11 girl and helped her to complete her coursework – focusing on writing style, structure and accuracy. As well as providing support for the exams – revision assistance and course material help.
Teaching Assistant for holiday programme June 2016 (Paid work)
• Responsible for assisting the teaching staff with the preparation and planning of activities for infant school children. Accountable for supervising and managing the children throughout the programme.
Beyond Social Services: Youth Volunteer September 2014 - December 2015
• Weekly volunteering with a children’s support organisation, working with children from disadvantaged backgrounds. Co-lead the production of a children’s drama performance of ‘Alice in Wonderland’, which developed my organisational and collaborative skills.
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|