I am a student at the University of Manchester, and give French lessons to secondary school pupils, undergraduate, master or phd students.
French is my native language and lessons will be friendly, aiming to give more confidence to the pupils and speak French more fluently.
I have been teaching lessons in France to several students, or secondary school pupils.
The lessons were focused on improving the pupils' accent, as well as achieving a more fluent French and be able to have an elaborated conversation in French.
The lessons can also be based on the discovery of French culture and literature.
- 2016-2019: Bachelor degree in Politics and International Relations
- 2016: French Baccalaureate with honors
- 2013: French equivalent of GCSE with honors
- Volunteering in giving French lessons to primary school pupils in France
- Lessons to secondary school pupils in France
I had a lot of difficulties in french, especially in the comprehension of different text (for the A level) and with the fench grammar. So i took private tuiton with Lola, who was my classmate, and i did progress a lot thanks to her. She is kind, and patient, and explain well. She is a trustworthy teacher who can be counted one to progress in french !
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£14||Not available|