Lessons for Secondary/A-level students in Math and physics.
Having struggled in classrooms all my life, i understand the importance of the environment and teacher in understanding new concepts. I'm a lively character so lessons will not be boring.
When teaching this subject i will focus on understanding the content at hand, and bring about various methods needed to answer questions of different types.
- I have a younger sister who studied similar subjects to me for GCSE's and A-levels. I dedicated time everyday to help her with maths and physics. This has been routine for 5 years. She now studies Math at A-levels having achieved 2 A*s in Math and Physics for GCSE's.
- During 6th form i spent 2 years accommodating secondary school students with their studies in 'Homework club'. We would spend 1 hour after school aiding them with Homework and subject difficulties. Here i taught many students from ages 12-16.
- As a part of my 6th form curriculum in year 13 i was required to spend 1 hour a week with 12 physicists. I was assigned a group of 6 where i aided them with common physics problems that they where struggling with.
- 11 A*/C in GCSE's (6A*/A)
- 3 A*/D In A-levels ( Math, Physics, Biology)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|
|5 hours||£70||£70||Not available|
|10 hours||£130||£130||Not available|