I am Georgia Garrington and I teach at a GCSE and Primary level.
After an introduction with your child about what they find difficult and unengaging, I will begin to incorporate games, quizzes, and discussion with a problem. Helping not only with your child developing key learning skills such as problem-solving and analysing key matters in a text, but I will also make learning interesting for your child and my student.
-My name is Georgia Garrington and I give lessons to a Primary level and GCSE standard.
- My lesson structure consists of outlining the main subject of the lesson, working through it with my student, and then recapping the subject to ensure confidence at the end of the session.
- My methodology mainly consists of communication so there is a strong understanding between teacher and student. I also use quizzes and games to both keep attention and enjoyment high throughout my lessons.
- I have been giving lessons for a few months.
- I have had a total of two students.
- My first student went from a low C to a high B in one term and my second went from a solid D to a low B in a term and a half.
I have obtained 10 GCSES, 3 A Levels, and am currently in my first year of University Education in Wolverhampton.
My work experience in the subject I teach is that I was part of my High School's program to help struggling readers develop confidence with reading. I also was a support teacher for students aged 13-15 whilst partaking in my A Levels.
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, afterschool pick-up & baby-sitting lessons for all!
Taking modern literature lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£105||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£210||£120|