I will start by giving you a test eg. writing ten questions down , then help make notes from your textbook, flashcards with definitions, quotes or equations and mindmaps which link topics, and of course ask you what you are finding difficult
I have helped many children aged 8, 10 and 14 whom I babysit with homework, being paid £20 an hour, and tutored secondary school pupils in English, French and Biology. Also as a student librarian I can recommend extra reading and can teach how to reference for a bibliography.
GCSE and IGCSE results (2015):
• Maths IGCSE: A
• English Literature GCSE: A
• English Language GCSE: A
• Latin GCSE: A*
• Biology IGCSE: A*
• Physics IGCSE: A*
• Chemistry IGCSE: A*
• History GCSE: A
• French GCSE: A*
• French AS: A
A level Predictions:
• English A level: A
• Biology A level: C
• French A level: A
• Summer 2015 - Work experience for charity CARA for 4 days:
- media research, media reviews, and booking flights and accommodation for CARA fellows
• Summer 2016 - Work experience for Hungerford Primary school for 1 week:
- reading with children, practical preparing and assisting with lessons
• Babysitting since 2014 regularly for 4 families
• Summer 2015 - National Citizen Service
- developing teamwork skills, fundraising, volunteering at summer camp for children with disabilities
Interests and Achievements:
• Have played piano for a decade
• Grade 5 Theory – Merit
• Member of Chamber choir for 3 years
• School Journalist 2016/2017 – have written numerous article for both official newsletters and school magazine
• Summer 2016 - French Exchange for 8 days
• March 2017 - First Aid Certificate
• Bronze Duke of Edinburgh
• Member of school politics club since 2014
My goal having studied English is to explore how diversity of interpretation can be used to further connect our society and explore valuable forms of communication and expression. I have begun working towards this goal by participating in activities which have inspired me to pursue a career in writing for the benefit of others. These include my book club involvement, being an assistant school librarian, and attending a series of lectures organised by the Wellcome Collection book prize, where writers such as Sarah Moss and Steve Silberman discussed their research process.
At university, I have enjoyed exchanging my interpretations with other students, as well as writing articles or raising awareness of current affairs, given that I am a keen follower of the news, currently an official school journalist and a member of my school politics club. I could also further my interest in historically influential movements such as aestheticism and spiritualism, and discover how my own beliefs tie in with those of writers so far unknown to me.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|