CLASSES AVAILABLE ONLY FOR WOMEN.
- Learn Brazilian & Afro Brazilian Percussion!
- All levels (beginner, intermediate & advanced).
- Improve your technique and knowledge of Afro Brazilian Rhythms (Samba, Samba-Reggae, Coco, Baião, Maracatu, Sacred rhythms, etc).
- Instruments: Surdo, Tamborim, Repinique, Pandeiro, Ganzá, Agogô, Xequere, Reco-reco, Congas, Atabaque, Djembe, Caxixis, Chocalhos, Caixa, Cowbell, Bells, Alfaia, Zabumba, Triangle, Tantan, Ilu, Caixa do Divino, Timbal.
* GROUPS OUTDOOR - SOCIAL DISTANCE:
An exploration of rhythm, sing, movement and knowledge of some Afro-Brazilian rhythms and traditions like Maracatu, Coco and Ciranda.
Instruments: Alfaia, Ganzá, Gongue, Xequere, coquinho.
I'm a Brazilian drummer, percussionist and composer based in north London. I've been working as a session musician with many artists and bands and I've been teaching percussion, specially rhythms from Brazil!
I also have my own project called Let Drum Beat, a Female band that plays original music and Afro Brazilian Rhythms! Album LUA CHEIA available on all digital platforms.
I've been teaching percussion for a group of all women interested in learn more about Brazilian and Afro Brazilian Rhythms that wanted to be involved with Baque Luar, a collective of female percussionists and vocalists united by their love of Afro Brazilian music.
£30/h - private classes at Markfield Park or Finsbury Park.
£10/h - group. Baque Luar sessions at Markfield Park every Wednesday from 6pm.
drum lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest percussion lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, djembe lessons for all!
Taking conga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||Not available||£30|