- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Any area related to accounting, business or finance, e.g, Management and Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Auditing, Taxation, Business Analysis, Business Strategy, Financial Analysis, Strategic Analysis
Ms Excel 2000 and 2007, Financial Modelling in MS Excel.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Associate Chartered Accountant Qualification from ICAEW.
- How much do you charge?
Depending on the level of study it starts from £20 and could be up to £50 per hour for an individual on one to one basis. For groups please contact me. Groups have to book a set of minimum 5 sessions in advance and to be paid in full.
- Where do you teach?
Mostly small groups at my own premises (home or office). Individuals at a convenient spot for both, but a student may have to reimburse the travelling expenses.
- When are you available?
Most often on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Evenings and advance arrangements could be discussed.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Above 18 only.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Multimedia Video conferencing using skype, msn and other available tools along teaching slides and sketch board facility.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Preparation and trust are must for positive results.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Accountancy Practice, Commercial Industry and Teaching Experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No, but I am respectable member of a society.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Degree level and above from Westminster and Herdfordshire Universities.
• MSc Accounting and Corporate Finance, BA Economics
• Associate Chartered Accountant Qualification (ACA)
resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|