I can teach university students as well as school students.
I love mathematics and physics.
I will never tell you to solve or go for steps unless illustrate to you the meaning and the target of the calculations to make everything understandable and clear.
I worked as a teaching assistant in an university for one year. Students evaluated me two times as the best teaching assistant in the School of science and engineering.
volunteered for two month in educating poor children in India where I helped them with basics of mathematics.
3 Elphinstone Halls, Flat No. C, Elphinstone Street, Aberdeen, AB24 3EF
+44 (concealed information)
2016-2017 University of Aberdeen, UK MSc in Petroleum Engineering
• (September 2016 / September 2017)
• It will give me the chance to study and learn reservoir simulation and hands on many specialized softwares.
2007-2012 Suez University, Egypt BSc in Petroleum Engineering
• GPA: 3.8.
• Graduation project Grade: Excellent
The graduation project was on complete development of Zareef field in the western desert in Egypt.
2004-2007 National School of Dubai High School
• Score: 99.1%, First class.
2014- 2016 Badr Petroleum Company, Egypt Petroleum Production Technologist
• Worked within New Wells Team. The team is responsible for completing and stimulating all new wells and producing new wells with optimized production rates.
• Completion size selection as part of completion design.
• Prepared well models and production analysis using PROSPER software.
• Analyzed ESP sensor data to make sure that the pumps run efficiently.
• Designed hydraulic fracturing jobs for candidate wells.
• Under supervision of the team leader, prepared operation proposals and arrange discussions with different departments (Drilling, Workover, and Reservoir departments).
• Supervised OBA D-41 TCP peroration job with 480 m gun in Obayed gas field.
• QA/QC field data.
• In the field, Witnessed 9 hydraulic fracturing jobs, +40 perforation jobs, and 6 ESP (Electric Submersible Pumps) installation.
2013-2014 American University in Cairo, Egypt Teaching Assistant
Under the supervision of my professors,
• Conducted well testing and EOR problem sessions. And, evaluated student assignments.
• Gained presentation skills and enhanced my communication skills.
2012-2013 Egyptian Naval Forces, Egypt Data Entry and Data Analysis
During the military service I developed:
• Patience and endurance, self-dependence, and work under pressure.
Internships and Training
• Petroleum Expert package training at Shell Egypt, by Petroleum Expert.
• 2015, 2 days Hydraulic fracturing fluids training at Schlumberger, Egypt
• 2014, 2 days TCP perforation training at Haliburton, Egypt
Attended loading of guns and learned the safety procedures for gun loading and handling.
• 2011, summer training in Khalda Petroleum Company, Western desert of Egypt
14 days on drilling rig where I attended drilling, casing cementing, Logging and log operation.
• 2010, summer training in Petro-Gulf Misr Company, Gulf of Suez in Egypt
12 days training in Gabal El Zeet process area.
• Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation award to study in The University of Aberdeen.
Dr. Nabeel El Araby presented the scholarship letter in May 2016.
• Honor Degree by Suez University due to my high academic score over the 5 years of study.
• Experienced in all Microsoft applications.
• Technical software PROSPER, GAP, Eclipse, and Petrel.
• Watching TED talks, playing football, reading, and learning programming online.
• Member at the Society of Petroleum Engineers, SPE.
SPE helped me meeting professionals from oil and gas industry and from other fields that gave me the chance to widen my knowledge, and expand my professional network.
• June 2016, Volunteer with AIESEC in Educate India program.
I volunteered with AIESEC in recruiting people to join educational programs in India.
• 2015-2016, member at SPE-Young Professionals.
We arranged for technical and non-technical sessions for university students to link them with the oil industry, and to enhance their technical and soft skills.
• 2011-2013, Volunteer with Resala charity organization in several civil activities.
My work with Resala helped me to taste the meaning of Giving. We helped poor families by providing their needs, and educate poor children.
• Since 2012, Member at the Egyptian Engineers Syndicate.
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest academic tutoring lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school support lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£16||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£66||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£132||£100|