My teaching methods are based on looking at challenges differently and from a different perspective from the standard textbook method. I like making lessons fun and using real-life examples, props and videos so that subject matters are not only understood but remembered for a long time to come.
I am a veterinary surgery student with a previous degree in medical biochemistry who likes to teach in fun and innovative ways so that lessons are memorable. I have worked with students of all levels for several years and helped them achieve A-grades as well as professional qualifications.Many of my students have been with me all the way from GCSE training through to completing their science degree and I really enjoy sharing in their achievements.
2015 TO PRESENT
VMB Bachelors in Veterinary Medicine / UNZA, Zambia
SEPTEMBER 2000 – JUNE 2004
BSc (Hons) Medical Biochemistry / Brunel University, London
Core topics: biochemistry, genetics, cancer, physiology, microbiology, genomics, Biology, immunology and pharmacology.
Dissertation: Mammalian genomics
Genome syntenic block rearrangements, chromosome rearrangements, genetic modifications and therapy, pedigree diseases, cloning and evolutionary track backs through genomes.
Relevant Work Experience:
2015 - PRESENT
Veterinary medicine student / Lusaka, Zambia
• Currently entering my 4th year in a 6 year veterinary medicine degree
• Topic covered include: biochemistry, parasitology, virology, mycology, anatomy, agriculture and farming, food and nutrition, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, microbiology, immunology, biostatistics, animal welfare and genetics.
• Help organize lesson plans, coordinate and teach tutoring sessions for junior medics.
2015 – FEBRAURY 2017 ALONGSIDE VET SCHOOL IN ZAMBIA
Director, CEO / Thames Medicare Recruitment
• Trained all staff, planned and coordinated skills and sales training sessions
• Continuously mentored all staff in all areas of the business
• Educated staff on the basics of the medical industry
Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant, Trainer and Headhunter / Robert Walters, London, UK
• trained large teams of sales professionals on customer services and sales techniques.
• Mentored large teams to help them achieve their sales targets
• Mentored individuals in my team in reaching their goals in the business and helped them with their personal and professional development
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£180|