I inspire students to achieve their academic potential. I am energetic, well prepared and friendly. I provide individualised support to cater for the specific needs of the student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English and Drama.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PGCE Drama with English (University of Chester), MA Performance (Drama Center), Acting Foundation (LAMDA), BSc Economic History (London School of Economics).
- How much do you charge?
I charge thirty pounds per hour for all subjects and levels. I can negotiate a reduced price for longer sessions.
- Where do you teach?
I can tutor from home or travel to a student's home.
- When are you available?
Dependant on availibility, week day evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels and ages to A-level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for many different exams from common entrance to A-level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Face to face or online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I provide a structured frame work, within which a variety of teaching methods are used to maintain the student's interest and enthusiasm. I regularly assess to instil a confidence within the student and I take the time to explain key concepts and misconceptions. I have a results proven record.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am currently employed as a full time Drama teacher at an independent school in Central London where I teach to A-level. I have over three years experience working as an English teacher in a secondary school and I have had over three years experience as a private tutor when I consistently received excellent academic results. I have over three years secondary teaching experience including one year working in the independent sector.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I completed a PGCE in Drama with English at The University of Chester. I gained a 2:1 in Economic History from The London School of Economics, afterwhich I trained as an actress at LAMDA and Drama Centre.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently tutor several students including those who are preparing to sit public examinations this academic year. I recently tutored a student whose A-level theatre studies (written assessment) grade improved from a D to an A*, after several sessions.
• BSc LSE, LAMDA Acting Course
• PGCE Secondary Drama
• Valid CRB
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|