I'm a professional artist. I work with various mediums like illustrations, photography, collages and painting. I started with photography and over the years I have explored other art forms extensively and now work with mixed media.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Concept building, Story telling through pictures, Photography using DSLR and analogue cameras, Painting, Illustrations, Portfolio Review (critical analysis), Photoshop AND I'm trained in YOGA too !
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MA Photography, PG Diploma in professional photography practice, Graduate diploma in professional photography practice
- How much do you charge?
£40 per hour including travel within London for 2 or more hours.
£40 + travel for a single hour lesson.
Can travel outside London when travel expense is paid.
Discounts for group lessons negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
I'm flexible. I teach at my home and at students' homes. I live in South-East (SE) London and
I'm willing to travel anywhere within London and the Medway towns like Rochester, Chatham, etc.
- When are you available?
Depending on availability I teach on weekends and weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Age is no barrier when it comes to a subject like art. The student should be willing enough.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I start from the very basic level to A level and university entry level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can teach via skype video calls, via questions and answers sessions through emails. This will depend on what the student is comfortable with.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've had a string of art exhibitions during the past few years in the UK, USA and Europe. I have a large art collector/buyer base in the UK. My work has been published by various art and design magazines. I was recently invited by a prestigious boarding school in Kent (UK) as a guest lecturer.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No. But I'm in the process of obtaining one.
- Where and with whom did you train?
University for the Creative Arts, Rochester
London College of Communication
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Photofusion, London's largest not-for-profit photography resource centre, funded by the Arts Council.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Photography Practice, Graduate Diploma in Professional Photography Practice
• MA Photography
• (concealed information)
photoshop lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|