My name is Vincenzo and I am a 24 year old London based, professional guitarist whom graduated from ICMP in 2012. I am very serious about learning and I have just completed an MA in music education.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Regarding the guitar, I can teach any style. However I specialise in blues, classic rock, funk-rock, hip hop and r'n'b.
My teaching lessons include music theory. I can also teach bass and music tech.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
• MA in Music Education (IOE-University of London)
• BMus in Music Performance (UEL/ICMP)
• Higher Diploma in Guitar (ICMP)
• Diploma in Modern Music (UNICAL)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour. Discounts can be arranged if you book lesson in advance and for every 9 lessons you take, you get a free one.
I also have discounts for group lessons
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in Swiss Cottage.
I also travel to your own place but this will be at an extra cost depending on distance and travelling time.
- When are you available?
Contact me with the times that will suit you and I'll try to do my best. Please inform me of two available dates within the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and all levels ranging from beginners to advance.
Beginners are more than welcome!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
If the student wishes I can put them through grade exams. I can also prepare students for A-level and GCSE music.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I teach via Skype and I can also use other similar software if required.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
â€œSometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you'll be rewarded.â€ Jimi Hendrix
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching privately for more than 4 years and I have taught every level and every age, my youngest student being just 4 years of age.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied at the ICMP((concealed information) in London and with various private teachers in Italy.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have several students of different ages. They are all making good progress and few of them, after just a few months of lessons are already playing in bands.
Doing 20-30 minutes of practising per day is what will help you a lot. My last student, a beginner, within 4 lessons was able to play and record a song and develop a good technique too!
• Bmus in Music Performance (UEL/ICMP)
• MA in Music education- PGCE in music Middlesex University 2013/14
• CRB checked
music technology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|