I'm an Australian trained violist and baroque specialist living in London, with 4 years teaching experience of viola and violin privately and in schools. Please get in touch if you want to learn violin or viola through grades or just for fun.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the viola and violin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Bachelor of Music (Honours) in viola performance at Elder Conservatorium and a Diploma of Music in Baroque viola at Sydney Conservatorium
- How much do you charge?
I charge £17.50 for half an hour and £35 for an hour lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach from my place in Camden or come to the student's home.
- When are you available?
Weekdays afternoons and Saturday mornings I am available to teach.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from beginners to advance level viola and up to intermediate violin. From ages 5 and up!
- What kind of experience do you have?
Before moving to the UK, in Australia I taught violin and viola ensemble at Primary and High school level (St Vincents High School, North Annandale Public School and Rozelle Public School). I currently teach viola privately in London. I have orchestral and chamber tutoring experience working as a tutor for youth orchestras.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have a DBS Certificate updated on July 2016
• Bachelor of Music Performance (Viola)-Elder Conservatorium Adelaide
• Diploma in Music (Baroque Viola)-Sydney Conservatorium
• DBS certificate
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|