Teaches all ages and levels
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the violin, classical and baroque.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have the French Baccalaureate in literature, and LRAM, BMus and PGDip degree from the Royal Academy of Music.
- How much do you charge?
+£5 traveling fee if I come to student's home
- Where do you teach?
I generally teach at my students' homes, in the areas of Kilburn, Queen's Park, West Hampstead, Maida Vale, Notting Hill, Fulham and South Kensington. Other areas to negotiate. I also teach at my home, and live very close to Kilburn Park station.
- When are you available?
Every day except Saturday and Sunday mornings. I am a freelance musician though, and might sometimes have to change the time or day of the lesson according to concerts and rehearsals.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages, all levels! I have taught from pupils as young as 5, to adults, either beginners or coming back to the violin after many years.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Be keen and be curious!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching the violin for seven years, to English or French speaking students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied 6 years at the Royal Academy of Music, with Lydia Mordkovitch, Mateja Marinkovic and Nicolette Moonen.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I teach french and british pupil from all age, from 6 years old to 36.
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|