I'm an Italian professional violinist since 1990, when I started teaching and collaborating with several orchestras.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Classical music at any level; I love what I do and I love to get results.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Violin and Viola Diploma/Master at Italian Conservatories of Music of Cagliari and Milan.
- How much do you charge?
£35 per hour
- Where do you teach?
At home, but I can travel about 1 mile from New Malden
- When are you available?
Weekdays at anytime between 10am and 6pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I generally have the best results with students between 10 and 18 yo, but I can teach any age
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Any level and any qualification. I prepare students for competitions, auditions, ABRSM or Trinity exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I speak Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English (fluent), French (basic), and Russian (initial).
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have international experience (Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, England, Germany) as a teacher, soloist, orchestra leader, and chamber music player.
I've been asked to adjudicate for competitions, and some of my students won international prizes; I am also the founder and the Director of The Geminiani Project, based in London, with the intent to re-estabilish the original pitch of 432hz.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No, but have no problem to provide one
• Violin and Viola Italian Conservatory of Music Diploma/Master
• The Geminiani Project
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|