I insist on regular practice for all my students
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the Violin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
ARAM, LRAM, LTCL, LRSM.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
I am free daily, except Saturday for Milton Keynes.
Saturdays for Sutton.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from beginners, including adults, to advanced postgraduate level.
Consultation lessons. Specialist coaching auditions,recitals
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Grade Exams. Diplomas. Recitals. Orchestral auditions
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Video and Audio lessons
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Regular practice is a must.
Not so much the length of time, but regular concentrated work, ideally daily.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Formerly Co-Leader English National Opera; Co-Leader Welsh National Opera;
Performed with LSO,LPO as freelance for many years.
Recitals Queen Elizabeth Hall, Wigmore Hall.International recital tours.
Masterclasses and adjudicator India.
At present Leader/Coach Rehearsal Orchestra, London, and Leader Opera Bauge, France.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Studied with Sascha Lasserson, himself a pupil of Leopold Auer, teacher of Heifetz, Milstein etc.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Numerous ABRSM successes, including Distinction marks Grade 8.
(Maximum marks Scales and Aural tests)
Music scholarships to Eton,and Westminster
• ARAM, LRAM, LTCL, LRSM
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|