Learn to play the violin or viola in a relaxed and fun environment. I strongly believe in teaching great technique but can't see why you can't have fun doing it!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Music theory, Violin and Viola.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelor of Music from University of Western Australia 2005-2008
Postgraduate Diploma from Royal College of Music 2010-2011
- How much do you charge?
£30 for 60mins
£20 for 30mins
£5 extra for travelling to your home.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home or can come to you if it is within 1-3 zones
- When are you available?
I am available Mon-Fri after 2pm and weekends anytime.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Complete beginners to Advanced students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare for any exams or can just teach for your enjoyment.
- What kind of experience do you have?
8 years experience in schools and privately.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a Working with Children check from Australia.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Music with the violin and later decided to transfer my skills to the deep, warm sound of the viola. I applied successfully to the Royal College of Music and have been living in London since 2010.
• Bachelor of Music, University of Western Australia
• Postgrad Diploma, Royal College of Music
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|