Apprendre la langue de Molière doit être une passion. elle commence par la maitrise de mots simples tels que bonjour, bonsoir, merci et ne s’achève jamais. Car en tant que langue vivante, la pratique journalière à travers des conversations et les lectures permet d'apprendre, de découvrir et développer des secteurs d'utilisation de cette langue. Pour cela, je me plais à écouter, encourager, corriger et surtout améliorer la prononciation à travers les échanges et exercices.
Learn the language of Molière must be a passion. It begins by the mastery of simple words such as Bonjour, Bonsoir, Merci and it never ended. As living language, daily practice through conversations and readings allows you to learn, discover and develop areas of the use of this language. For this, I like to listen to, encourage, correct and improve especially the pronunciation through exchanges and exercises.
My rates is based on the motivation and the level of the student.
Passionate about reading, I have several times been the private teacher of English of the pupils of primary and secondary schools, in order to raise their level of language: this language is the main use in my country. Through my lessons, I shared with them my passion for reading and as well, they have been able to maintain top their level in French after me.
Young and dynamic, I have a great ability to learn and a desire to explore new challenges. Knowing that we do not always work in the field of formation, I would like to work in a team and integrate the professional world.
- 2015 – 2016: Online courses in
• Water Resources Management and Policy : University of Geneva
• Urban Solid Waste Management : MOOC Series
• Environmental Law and Policy : Université de Caroline du Nord à Chapel Hill
- 2014 - 2015: Master 1 in Earth Sciences at the University of Yaounde I, Cameroon
- 2013 - 2014: Bachelor in Earth Sciences at the University of Yaounde I, Cameroon
FORMATIONS AND INTERESTS
- French : Excellent and English : Good
- Formation in sexual education at the NGO FESADE ( FEmmes- Sante-DEveloppement) at Yaounde Cameroon
- President of Young Fotomena of Yaounde Cameroon
- Editorial staff of “ Le Jeune Paroissien” at St Marc de Biyem Assi, Yaounde,
- Reading, nature and walking
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|