I am a very well qualified teacher with experience of all ages from 5 to 65!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I can teach all primary subjects; English as a Second or Foreign Language; Maths and English up to GCSE level; Special Needs for children and Basic Skills for adults. I can also help adult students with essay writing and proof reading and with the QTS literacy and numeracy tests.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
My first degree was social science based. Since then I have qualified to teach ESL and EFL and later completed a Cert Ed for Further Education and a PGCE for Primary Teachers.
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I usually travel to the student's home and can manage a radius of 10 miles from London N1.
- When are you available?
I am available during the day and in the early evening.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 5 year olds to those wishing to enter university or teacher training courses.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have spent over 30 years in the education sector teaching all ages.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BSc Economics
• RSA Diploma for teaching English to Adults; Cert Ed for further Education; PGCE for Primary Teaching
• CRB checked
support for students with special needs lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£28||£28||Not available|