Born Mauritian, married to UK guy speaks 3 languages including French and English.
I am a graduate and have more than 10 years working experience. I can teach up to graduate level.
The objective is to make the lessons easier, simpler and easy to understand and practice.
Understand the topic, explain the topic and interactive sessions.
New to teaching
Very organised and innovative way of teaching
Even though I don't have teaching experience but my experience in team management has allowed me to develop skills to teach people.
Patience and organized are the skills that are required
SHAMEEMA NAWAZE GOBINDRAM - NAMOOYA
48, BROOMDASHERS ROAD, CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX
EMAIL ADDRESS: (concealed information)
DATE OF BIRTH: 22 January 1984
MARITAL STATUS: Married
NATIONAL ID CARD NO: G22(concealed information)A
PASSPORT NO: 1082575
LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND WRITTEN: English, French and Urdu
YEAR 2000 – CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
INSTITUTION: MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE - MAURITIUS
YEAR 2002 – CAMBRIDGE HIGHER SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
INSTITUTION: MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE - MAURITIUS
YEAR 2005 – HONOURS DIPLOMA IN E-TECHNOLOGY COMPUTING
(Awarded by the academic council of NIIT – INDIA)
YEAR 2006 – PROFESSIONAL POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MARKETING
(Awarded by the CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING – UK)
YEAR 2016 - MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
(Awarded by the MANAGEMENT COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN AFRICA – SOUTH AFRICA)
OTHER TRAINING / WORKSHOP ATTENDED
YEAR 2005: DEFINING CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WORKSHOP
(By IDP – INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS – MEMBER of DCDM GROUP)
YEAR 2006: INTENSIVE PROGRAM ON CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
(By EMS – ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD - MAURITIUS)
Developing right attitude and mindset
Customer Service Attitudes
Telephone Communication – About Telephone
Telephone Communication Skills for better service
The basis of Customer Service
Customer Service Success Loop
Communicating Effectively with customers
Managing relationship through conflicts
YEAR 2009: CRESTEL (BILLING SYSTEM) TRAINING
(By ELITECORE TECHNOLOGIES LTD - INDIA)
YEAR 2010: CREDIT RECOVERY (DEBT RECOVERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
(By ID Soft LTD – MAURITIUS)
Define Organization's Goals for Debt Recovery Management System
Prepare Budget and Schedule
Assist the development team in preparing the technical specifications and procedures
Monitor the progress
YEAR 2014: DEBT RECOVERY TRAINING
(By MCCI BUSINESS SCHOOL – MAURITIUS)
The Right Attitude
Dealing with disputes
The importance of correct words and tone
Understanding of dissatisfied customers
The basis of a successful face-to-face meeting
Year 2004 – NOMAD - MAURITIUS
Designation: Customer Care Agent
• Responding to new / existing customer queries about the Nomad Internet Service
• Preliminary diagnostic and recording of customer problems(e.g. Technical, Billing) through use of Ticketing Management and Billing applications, and escalation to relevant departments)
• First-level troubleshooting of technical problems with Nomad services
• First-level troubleshooting of billing related problems with Nomad services
Year 2006 – NOMAD - MAURITIUS
Designation: Customer Care Supervisor
• Supervising CCAs (Customer Care Agents) – Ensure all calls are attended quickly and effectively.
• Daily Reporting of Calls, Complaints and Cancellations to Customer Care Manager.
• Roster Planning for CCAs.
• Continuous Training to CCAs for improvement of Customer Care Skills.
• Training to New Recruited CCAs.
• Performance Appraisal of CCAs on a monthly basis.
Year 2008 – NOMAD - MAURITIUS
Designation: Assistant Manager – Customer Care
• Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs to improve customer satisfaction.
• Design processes and ensure adherence to these processes by Nomad Team members.
• Effectively manage and ensure that all operations are consistently conducted in accordance with Nomad requirements.
• Design and Submit daily/weekly and monthly reports on Customer Calls, Complaints and Cancellations;
• Complaints Management - Ongoing liaising with all departments to provide quick and accurate resolutions to customers queries/requests and complaints and ensure that same are recorded and solved within minimum time with correct information;
• Supervising all Customer Care related issues - This includes mainly supervision of all the Customer Care Agents about Calls Handling, Proper execution of their tasks and duties, Ticketing system updates and Processes;
• HR and Training - Roster planning and management for Customer Care Agents(Quarterly basis), Provide continuous Training to Customer Care Agents to improve customer care skills, Performance Appraisal for Customer Care Agents (every 3months) and review of same with each of them individually and ensure Customer Care staffs welfare.
• Train and supervise customer care staffs, develop employees for improved performance and create environment that ensures positive employee relations.
• Ensure the smooth running of Cancellation process and Retention Strategies.
January 2010 to July 2017 – SOGEREC LTD - MAURITIUS
Designation: Operations Manager
Sogerec Ltd is a management company specializing in debt recovery management for companies in different sectors such as telecommunications, insurance, medical, credit and leasing, banking, private schools and many more. The companies outsource the billing, credit control, debt recovery management to Sogerec Ltd based on their requirements. The company adopts both amicable and legal actions to recover debts and is associated with a panel of legal representatives for all legal advices or actions required.
Sogerec Ltd has two sister companies, namely, Sogest Financière Ltd and Finagest.
Sogest Financière Ltd is an Administrative and Consultancy company. We bring our expertise that is planning, problem solving, decision making, project management, and time management skills to help our clients to improve their internal procedures and develop their business skills and knowledge.
Finagest is a management company based in Madagascar which has the same business activity as Sogerec Ltd.
• Management of Resources – Determining needs, hiring employees, overseeing assignment of employees and planning staff development, continuous training of employees;
• Financial Management – Budgeting, controlling costs, business forecasts, recovery reports to find ways to maximize results. Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements;
• Goal Setting – Set goals and objectives for the departments in the organization;
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organisation’s mission – support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning;
• Communications – Good communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers to help the organization work efficiently;
• Production – Roster Planning, Set objectives for Debt Recovery Agents, monitor letters and calls handling, monitor output of Debt Recovery Agents, plan, schedule and review workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis;
• Serve as primary liaison to legal counsels to monitor and follow up cases sent for legal actions;
• Reporting and statistics updates to clients; and
• Meeting Planning with clients for updates.
SOGEST FINANCIERE LTD:-
• Participated in the setup of the company in June 2013;
• Presentation of the services of the company to the potential customers;
• Analysis of the operational systems, processes and policies of customers and provide advices to them;
• Manage short term projects
o Prepare detailed project planning;
o Monitor project progress and performance;
o Manage the staffs involved in the project; and
o Provide regular status reports to the clients and liaise with them for any issues.
• Participated in the setup of the company in February 2015;
o Installation of the information system;
o Training of the staff; and
o Set up of the processes and procedures; and
o Designing the reporting formats for the staffs (daily/weekly and monthly)
• Manage the debt collections from Mauritius on a daily basis;
• Monitor the collections’ rate and provide support to the staffs;
• Act as a liaising person between the staffs and the clients in solving disputes and complaints from debtors; and
• Quarterly meetings with the staffs and the clients to review the collections’ rate.
• Office Packages : WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint, MS Access, Microsoft Outlook
• Operating System : Windows and Linux
• Languages : C++, MySQL
1. Mrs. Karishma GOPY
Pepsi & Vital Company Ltd - Mauritius
Contact Number: + 230 5253 1009
2. Mr. Zeeshan RAJANI
Counsel - Mauritius
Contact Number: +230 5257 1415
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£250|