I am an experienced tutor working mainly with A level Psychology (all exam boards) students with the aim of improving their current grade.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Psychology GCSE and A level, Biology, Chemistry and Physics GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Psychology Hons. BSc, PGCE secondary science
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour
- Where do you teach?
London- Central and west. I am willing to travel an hour from home with no charge (over this travel charges are negotiable)
- When are you available?
Weekday evenings and weekends- during school holidays I am also available during the day
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE science (biology, chemistry and physics)
A level Psychology
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Students tend to email exam questions and essays for moderation and support
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring for 3 years working with AQA A,B and OCR students studying A levels and some graduate tuition for examinations. All students have increased their grades by one and in some cases two with focused action plans and activities designed to develop weaknesses and increase the success of their independent study. I also tutor key stage 3 and 4 general science.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Southampton
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Students re sitting AS modules and studying for A2
• Psychology BSc Hons.
• PGCE Science (Biology)
• Current CRB
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|