I am an experienced teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Travel and Tourism, Bank and Credit Management and other related subjects.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelors, Masters in Economics, Masters in Business Management Finance, Phd in Investments and Diploma in Banking.
- How much do you charge?
I can give disount but min charge is £20 and max £40. If I have to travel far I may charge min.for travel.
- Where do you teach?
I teach/taught at Hamilton college, London, Stratford city college, London college of Computing and Management at Hop exchange, London. I can cover Slough, High Wycombe, Staines, Hounslow, Harrow, Weybridge, Woking, Tooting, Croydon, Sutton etc.
- When are you available?
Available on weekends always and evenings of all weekdays that is from 5pm onwards. I am completely free on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday any time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From GCSE, A levels, Bachelors, Masters and any other diploma/ post graduate diploma.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
By Skype, FaceTime
- What kind of experience do you have?
26 years teaching experience as well as 14 years banking experience, plus two years manager internal audit in Wellcome which is now Glaxo Smith Kline.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes Kbm group
resource management lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|