Teaching the topic theory First.
Providing a practical example of the topic.
Asking questions and answers.
I will test your skills constantly.
In IT learning is more effective if you face a problem after learning the theory and resolve it practically.
Practice Practice and Practice.
The Royal College of Speech and Drama
IT Service Desk Engineer
• Ticketing Systems
• Experience of incident management, trend tracking towards problem identification working to agreed service levels and standards
• Supporting and maintaining a Virtual Learning Environment Software (BrightSpace, Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas)
• Experience support Windows and Mac OS
• Experience of training others in the use of computer software and equipment, ideally in an educational setting
• Hardware set up skills
• Active Directory
• Software installation
• Mobile device knowledge
• Multi-function printing/scanning
• Customer service skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, troubleshooting skills
Wipro 12th March 2018 – 22nd February 2019
• Installed RAM’s in Desktops and Laptops at multiple sites
• Performed IT Auditing
• Provided assistance for Project Manager in his projects
• Provided assistance during Cutover migration for legacy servers at Data Centre
• Created PowerShell script to automate the creation of user accounts from an excel file
• Repaired desktops, laptops, printers and servers
Lifeways 17th April 2017 – 5th March 2018
IT Service Desk Analyst
• Acted as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
• Received, logged and managed calls from internal staff via telephone and email
• Maintained an Asset Database and track changes
• 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, Windows and Android phone, Laptops, PCs and Printers
• Troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
• Escalated unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team
• Logged all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (SCSM)
• Remotely supported users using Manage Engine Desktop Central 10, Team Viewer 7 and Citrix XenApp for Windows (Enterprise Edition)
• Taken the ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
• Maintained a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Published support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training
• Acquired Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, etc.
• Printer support (mechanical, clearing jams; installing printers; printer preferences)
• Managed Imaging of computers
• Maintained audio/video equipment and provided advance set-up for training sessions and presentations given by system users
• Installed and configured desktop software and hardware
• Followed-up on open issues to complete resolution
• Used Microsoft Exchange Admin Centre for creating emails, assigning permissions and grant access to group emails
• Used Cisco Meraki and Fusion for testing the client's network status
Microfix MFX 6th Feb 2017 – 7th April 2018(Weekend)
Desktop Infrastructure Engineer
• Experienced removal of workstations (decommissioning and recommissioning) skillfully with my team.
• Developed excellent analytical skills, written and oral communication skills and a mature approach to dealing with customers.
• Developed experienced in Network Printers installation & troubleshooting
• Installed cat-5e, cat-6 patch cables
• Followed the client site rules and regulations when recommissioning and decommissioning workstations
• Complied with all Customer and client Policies and Procedures
Notre dame R.C Girls School 11th April 2016 – 11th April 2017
• Provided technical support and advice to students, teaching and administrative staff
• Managed and assisted small projects (such as security marking and labeling devices and workstations, installing projectors, cat-5e cables and testing its continuity and moving workstations from one room to another)
• Used active directory for creating new user accounts, reset user’s password and assigned permissions
• Supported DHCP, DNS and Diagnosed network issues
• Supported the school’s Internet, Email and Virtual Learning Environment
• Supported the day-to-day running of the curriculum/admin network in collaboration with the Network Manager
• Provided support and maintenance for network hardware and software, including classroom support
• Supported staff in the use of ICT equipment such as tablets, mobile phones, visualizer, DVD players, etc.
• Assisted in major upgrades and changes to all aspects of the IT / ICT environment during school holiday periods to ensure that projects get completed on time with the minimum of disruption
• Proactively monitored and prioritized tickets in the IT support system, escalating to Senior Technician where appropriate
• Provided technical support for curriculum and school events, for example, Setting up of AV(Audio and Visual) equipment (Such as Laptop, Projectors, Speakers, Microphones (wired and Wireless) and Lights (Digital and Normal lights) for the events and exams at school
• Set up, taking down and operating (where required) AV equipment for presentations by staff, pupils or visitors.
• Managed and maintained the inventory of IT equipment including mobile phones, tablets, video cameras, etc.
• Recorded and duplicated media (all formats)
• Maintained the safety, security and good working order of equipment and materials in the IT Services department
• Demonstrated AV equipment to staff and pupils
• Recorded the events and edited the videos using video editor
• Provided support to other members of the IT Services support team including installation, maintenance, and monitoring of hardware and software; development of IT systems, and training of staff and students on the use of School systems
• Reported faults to the Senior Technician as required
• Supported in-house training as and when required
• Attended meetings as and when required
• Performed any other tasks as set out by Senior IT technician
• Maintained and ensured daily backup procedures are followed via Backup Exec
• Assisted my colleague in updating the website contents, changing projectors and smart boards
• Updating the MAC workstations and resolved any issues such as the connection from Mac computers to TV over Wi-Fi
• Created, Deployed and configured images to multiple computers using Windows Deployment Services
• Installed, troubleshoot and support the users face to face and remotely (using Net support and Kaspersky) for desktop, laptop and all aspects of various operating systems such as Vista, 7, 8.1,10 and OS X
• Excellent customer facing, communication and rapport building skills.
• Experience in Windows, Mac and Linux system through practical installation and troubleshooting
• Physically fit, able to work in confined spaces, crawl and lift heavy objects.
• Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• Willing to work flexible schedules/shifts.
• Bi-Lingual (English, Pashto, Farsi, Urdu, and Hindi).
• Complete understanding of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Web app, Adobe Suite.
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
• Bi-Lingual (English, Pashto, Dari, Urdu, and Hindi)
• Research new technology and pc builds in pcpartpicker.com
• Developed a Raspberry PI 2 project which displays the live weather and Calendar via Monitor
Group Lessons £25 per person
10 Miles commute £20
20 Miles Commute £40
Perfect! Very efficient, turned up early and has been very helpful. thank you
He's a very quick learner
Supportive & welcoming. Reliable, professional, prompt on reply.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest web development lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, windows lessons for all!
Taking computer repair lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|