I will focuses on the weak points of the students and try to teach the students in an easy way means from easy question to difficult questions. I can teach from KG1 to class 10.
my name is zakia
I did Masters in Mathematics and having five years of teaching experience both as a tutor and as as a regular teacher. I am happy that my students were satisfied.
I am offering to teach 60 minuts individual class
68 Cauldwell Hall Road, (IP4 4QE), IPSWICH
Mobile: (concealed information)4
E-mail: (concealed information)
National Insurance Number SR 875715 D
Having gained five years as a Trainee Teacher in an Elementary College (Pakistan). I have gained the required necessary Teaching and Accounting training from USAID to perform a quality service in an efficient manner, and have five years of experience as an accountant in the diverse working environment. I am currently seeking a suitable job that involves my skills. With a great deal of experience, I have well-developed skills in handling people, management and have the track record of high achievements. I am a self-motivated, ambitious and hard-working individual happy to work both as part of a team and on own initiatives.
Qualifications and Training
2015-2016 Master of Business Administration (MBA) University of Suffolk, UK
Dissertation Topic: “The Economic Effects of EU and non-EU Immigration in the UK”
2005-2007 Masters in Mathematics (M. Sc) SBK University Pakistan (75.30%)
2003-2005 Post Graduate Diploma Information Technology Balochistan University, Pakistan
(76.58%, GPA 3.30)
2003-2005 Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) Balochistan University, Pakistan (70.22%)
1998-2000 Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) Government College, Pakistan
1996- 1998 Intermediate level Education Faculty of science Government College, Pakistan
(F.S.C) pre-engineering Key Modules
Math, Physic, Urdu, English, and Pakistan Studies1996 Matriculation in Science subjects High School, Pakistan
Math, Physic, Chemistry, Urdu, English, Islamiyat and Pakistan StudiesOther relevant qualification or training
• Certificate of Professional Development in Educational Leadership from Plymouth State University USA in 2010.
• Teaching training: Management Supervision Capacity Building on Contents and Methodologies by Middle School Project (ADB-assisted) Pakistan in 2003.
• Accounts Management
• Short Courses Certificates in IT + PGDIT
• Driving lenience, UK
• Speaking proficiency: Urdu, Persian and English
Post Graduate Diploma Information Technology
Work and Other Relevant Experiences
2016 University of Suffolk, UK
Temporary role in the Research and Enterprise Team (paid salary, full time)
• Routine administrative tasks under the supervision of the Acting Enterprise and Business Development Manager
• Records management, filing (electronically and hard copy) – use of excel database to record contact and business interventions
2009-2014 Government Elementary College (Pakistan) Trainee Teacher (Paid salary, full time)
• I was a Trainee teacher to train the trainees about the subjects like Accounting and Mathematics.
• Assistant Principal and worked in the Accounts management
2(concealed information) Worked with USAID Paid salary (Full time)
I have worked with USAID to improve the Educational and Accounting system of Elementary colleges of Pakistan.
2010-2011 ASER (Annual Status of Education Report) Trainer (voluntarily)
To collect data about Educational level in rural areas (Pakistan)
2006 Polio project with UNICEF volunteer
Worked for the welfare of society and child’s health
• I have selected from my University to attend the national level Young Leadership program in Pakistan
• I got a merit certificate as a 2nd best firer from NCC and WG University of Balochistan
• I have participated in the photography competition at University level
I have been to the USA and got Certificate of Professional Development in Educational Leadership in 2010 from Plymouth State University, and during that educational trip, I have visited the following important places in order to learn more about their educational system and culture. Washington DC, White House, U.S Department of State, Voice of America, Pakistan Embassy in Washington D.C and Howard University.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£9||Not available||£9|
|5 hours||£8||Not available||£45|
|10 hours||£7||Not available||£90|