I have been teaching for nearly eight years and worked in various educational settings. I have previously worked as a teaching assistant in primary schools and managed a tuition centre for children between 5-14.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I tutor Phonics, English, Maths and prepare students for their 11+ and SATs exams. I also tutor Italian at all levels. For adults who struggle with English, I can tutor to an adequate speaking level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc Work Psychology
- How much do you charge?
For Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 I charge £25 - £30 per hour. For siblings, a £5 discount is applied. For Italian lessons, I charge between £25- £30. For 11+ and SATs prep I charge £30 per hour. For adults who want to learn English its £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach online or travel between Streatham, Thornton Heath, Norbury, Croydon, Crystal Palace, Brixton and Wimbledon.
- When are you available?
I am available during the week and at the weekends. I am available during the day for homeschooled students and after school hours for primary school students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children between 4 and 10 and Italian for all year groups. For adults who struggle with English, I can tutor and proofread essays.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare Year 6 students for SATs and year 5 children for 11 plus.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have Skype and will be available at short notice.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I have a lot of patience and empathy for every child and adult. Your success is my motivation.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 3 years of teaching experience in Italy, running English classes for groups and individuals. In the UK, I was also a teacher assistant for two years, teaching children with special education needs from Reception to Year 6. I was also an Assistant Manager at a Learning centre, where I trained tutors and taught Maths and English for two years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at two primary schools and at Explore Learning.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I teach students between 5 and 14 and adults who struggle with the English Language.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|