My teaching methodology is based on listening to the student to help to unleash its potential. I'm planning to use different productivity tools that I'm using when I'm studying, such as Pomodoro methodology, to be more efficient and skyrocket the results.
Furthermore, I want to bring to my students the possibility to get contacts into the data science and AI world by sharing my personal contact and my network.
My name is Sajid Lhessani.
After a Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Civil Engineering, I pursued my education with a master's in big data analytics and have been graduated in July 2018.
Today I'm working as a Data Scientist for Deloitte Banking and Capital Market in London. Before that, I have been first exposed to Python during my experience as a Civil Engineer. I managed a massive database composed of more than 100,000 components concerning the mechanical, thermic, and chemical composition of concrete used in the project. My core mission was to compare the actual result the model used pre-project and to detect unusual patterns.
I'm actually using Python on a daily basis for 3 years now and developed different complex financial models used for trading.
Area of expertise
Coding Language: R, Python, SQL
Data Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI, PlotLy and D3Js (R & Python)
Python expertise package: TensorFlow, Spark Apache (AWS), Keras
Data Science/ Developer Experience (Non-working environment)
FACEBOOK October 2018 – January 2019
Facebook developer Creation of a bot based on NLP and artificial intelligence
• Created a Bot prototype based on NLP (Natural Language Processing) which can predict intent and sentimental analysis with an accuracy over 60%.
• Use of Recurrent Neural Network approach for word text classification, semantic matching, sentiment analysis, and language modeling.
BANCO SANTANDER—Cambridge, United States of America June 2018 – August 2018
Data Scientist Kaggle Challenge
• Managed a database composed by 20,000 customers and 81 variables.
• Creation of a mathematical model to approach real consumer behavior.
• Use of logistic regression, support vector machine, bagged trees, and random forest algorithm concerning predictive value and made a complete comparison.
• Language: R
Experience in working environment _______________________________________________
DELOITTE UK—London, United Kingdom January 2019 – Today
Assistant Manager – Banking and Capital Markets (Data Science) August 2019 – Today
Managing, training and reviewing scripts of Junior Profile (0 to 7 years of experience).
- Python, R
- Big Data (Spark, AWS, SQL Server management).
- Data Visualization: Tableau, Power BI
Senior Associate – Banking and Capital Markets (Data Science) January 2019 – August 2019
Senior Associate, Deloitte, Analytics and Modelling Department.
- Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, and Mathematics.
- Data science, Data Visualization
BNP PARIBAS—Brussels, Belgium November 2018 – December 2018
Data scientist consultant (Intys Data) 6 weeks mission into CBI (Corporate & Institutional Banking) and BDI (Business Data Intelligence) department in collaboration with McLar team.
• Automatization of reporting concerning Risk Calculation and Stress Test from Excel to Python. (Monte Carlo simulation, Stochastic Modelling)
• Support Head and Executive Level of McLar Team on the transition to Python.
• Developed a projection Dashboard using BNP’s internal tools (MRX & RiskLab) and coded on Python.
• Area of expertise: Python
3M GULF—Dubai, United Arab Emirates March 2018 – May 2018
Market Analyst/Strategist Internship after winning a national marketing competition.
• Launched and led a marketing digital campaign worth $ 60,000 USD.
• Analyzed and studied global and price strategy of 4 competitors into UAE market.
• Developed a pricing intelligence skill through relevant marketing strategy for BtoB and BtoC.
VINCI GRAND PROJET—Reunion Island, Indian Ocean February 2017 – August 2017
R&D Engineer Civil engineer expat, on the second longest viaduct off-shore in the world for quality department.
• Negotiated, launched and led R&D projects worth $190,000 USD.
• Managed a team between 3 and 10 people.
• Data and statistical analysis of a population composed by more than 100,000 results based on concrete characteristics (Mechanic, Thermic, Volume variation).
Business Analytics Program
HBX - Harvard Business School | Cambridge, USA
Master of International Business (MIB), Specialization in Big Data Analytics
Hult International Business School | Cambridge, USA
Master of Civil Engineering (MS), Thesis on Predictive Modelling and Neural Network
Paul Sabatier University - INSA Toulouse | Toulouse, France
Deep learning, Neural Network and Python (Publisher: Medium)
Link : (concealed information)
computer programming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest programming languages lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
Taking artificial intelligence lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|