I approach each topic in a fun way teach ages 7-18. I am a big believer in making all topics enjoyable and spend time planning exciting activities to aid learning. All of my students have progressed as a result of my effective teaching methodology.
I have been giving private lessons in English since 2017 and have been provided with 5* reviews from all students. I worked as a secondary teacher for 3 years and now teach TEFL online too. I love my job !
2019 - TEFL/TESOL qualified
2018 - Level 3 Qualification of Journalism and Media obtained
2018 - Short courses in Screenwriting and Digital Media obtained
2018 - 2:1 Upper Second Class BA (Hons) Degree In English Language and Literature
2017 - Diploma in Beauty obtained
2015 - A Levels obtained (History A*, English Language A, EPQ A, Business Studies A, Religious Studies C)
2013 - GCSE's obtained (History A*, English Literature A*, English Language B, French A, Business Studies A, Health and Social Care A, Science B, Maths B, iMedia Level 2 Pass, ICT Distinction)
- 3+ years of teaching arts subjects at a secondary school. This involved working with students ranging from 11-18 with complex needs such as: dyslexia, dyspraxia, Asperger's, ADHD, PTSD, ASD and various physical and emotional needs too. Often acted as the English Intervention teacher and within the SEN unit teaching small groups of students.
- 2 years of English tuition
- Broadcast journalist at local radio station
- Bestselling romantic comedy author and children's author
- Personal assistant to child with ADHD/ASD
- Emergency Ice Assistant at an ice rink, involved quickfire communication during emergency situations
I've known Amy for quite a long time. She is a lovely person and made my son feel very relaxed when she helped him with his GCSE English. Would highly recommend Amy as a tutor
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£32||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£42||£250|