The base of my teaching method is concept, 'What? Why? How?'. I use 2-3 methods to make sure that the topic concept is clear. Tips and tricks for faster and easier understanding is also my technique of teaching.
I have completed my Higher Secondary Education. I scored 91% in mathematics and 92% in science in 10th class & 83% in maths and 85% in chemistry in 12th class.
I have taught maths and science to a group of few students earlier and they passed those topics/subjets with good grade.
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
Bachelor’s of Chemical Engineering
(University of Chester, United Kingdom)
• Elected as class student representative.
Bachelor’s of Architecture
(National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh)
• SPI-8.84 and scored rank 2nd in 1st semester.
• CPI-8.42 and passed with distinction in 1st year.
• 10 pointer in every semester in Structural Design & Systems concerning with Physics and Mathematics.
11th and 12th class
(Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra)
• Scored 85.23% in 12th class.
• Secured position in top 1% in 12th Board Examination and was eligible for scholarship of 400,000 INR.
• Facilitated by Mr. Tiger Shroff for good performance in JEE Advance.
• JEE Mains paper- I score-117, paper- II score-228, JEE Advance score- 117, AAT (architectural aptitude test) qualified, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
• Facilitated by medical association for scoring well in 12th class.
• Scored 87% in English and 83% in Mathematics & Statistics in 12th class.
• Got 83.53% and secured rank 2nd in 11th class.
• Scored 91% in Mathematics in 11th class.
9th and 10th class
(Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ajni, Nagpur, Maharashtra)
• Got 10 CGPA and was class topper in 10th class.
• Secured school rank 2nd in International Mathematics Olympiad in 10th class.
• Facilitation by medical association for scoring well in 10th class.
• Scored 95% in English and 91% in Mathematics in 10th class.
• Got 9.8 CGPA and was 2nd class topper in 9th class.
2009-2013 Other achievements:-
• Class topper of each academic session. (2009-2013)
• Secured school rank 2nd and international rank 657th in International Mathematics Olympiad (2013).
• Got 81.27 percentile in Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (2013).
• Secured AIR –690 in National Level Science Talent Search Examination (2013).
• Secured school rank 4th in International Mathematics Olympiad (2012).
• Secured school rank 1st and International rank 1528 in 2nd level, in International Mathematics Olympiad (2011).
Meeting new people, Socializing, Dancing, Singing, Acting, Watching movies, Art and Craft.
Has excellent verbal, writing, presentation, negotiation skills and experience of speaking in public, to group or via electronic media. Languages known– English, Hindi, Marathi (can read, write and speak with comfortable fluency).
• Was student Member of Parliament in debate for “school uniform should be banned” held in Parliament House of Nagpur, conducted by ‘Times of India’. (2015)
• Participated and bagged good ranks in various intra and inter class essay writing competitions, debates and exhibitions. (2009-2015)
• Conducted and hosted morning assembly and different school level programs.
Computer & Software Skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Intermediate knowledge of languages HTML, C and C++.
• Familiar with software such as Auto Cad, Revit, Sketch-up, 3d max, E-Quest and Photoshop.
• Completed and got certificate for “Course on Computer Course (CCC)” Conducted by NIELIT.
Teamwork and Multicultural/Diversity Skills
• Have worked in various group projects and thrives in team environment. Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently.
• Can manage diverse groups of people and ability to talk in different languages that are English, Hindi and Marathi. Adaptable & flexible in changing work environment.
Performing and Visual Arts
• Part of various dancing events like school functions & bagged ranks like 2nd in school level, 3rd in regional. Got to perform in event conducted by Divisional Railway Manager at DRM office
• Participated and scored ranks in various drawing and painting events like roshni logo, jungle book, etc.
• 1st rank for group cultural dance at cluster level Held in K.V. Ambazari and 3rd rank for group cultural dance at regional level K.V. Jabalpur.
Chess and Quizzing
• Participated and secured good ranks in different quiz competition like 1st in mathematics quiz, 3rd in group quiz, school level quiz, etc.
• Selected and represented cluster in regional level in Chess competition for 3 consecutive years.
• Part of inspire camp and other social welfares like smile foundation. Participated in ‘Nirbhaya Beti’ concerning with female empowerment.
• Was part of some eco events, made poster and also participated and bagged ranks 1st and 2nd in 9th and 10th class for ‘best out of waste’ competition which is concern with recycling.
I am a hard working student doing my Engineering degree. I am a fast learner and have good problem solving and decision making skills. I was class monitor (leader) of my class for 3 consecutive years. This has helped to develop good leadership qualities. I am reliable, flexible and understand last minute demands and changes. I can work under pressure. I give my 100% in any work assigned to me.
Mr. Pranjul Kr. Dubey (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering- National Institute of Technology, Raipur):
• Contact number: +91 (concealed information)
• Email: (concealed information)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|