My lessons are aimed at individuals who are beginner's of Adobe Photoshop and want to learn their way around the software or basic skills. I also teach Graphic Design at a beginner level. I take an exciting and fun approach towards my teaching in order to prevent a robotic and tedious atmosphere. The outcome of the classes should be that the individual is able to express themselves more creatively, through digital design at their own pace!
I am a Graphic & Digital Design student currently studying in my last year of University. I am passionate about Graphic Design and the versatile uses of Adobe Photoshop. I want to encourage all types of people to learn the basis of Photoshop and make use of digital design in order to enhance their creative skills.
An adaptable university student studying second year of BA Graphic & Digital Design. A young individual with an enthusiasm to share knowledge and expand others skillset through private tuition. Through managing time between studies and other commitments, is now a creative, self-motivated and organized individual as well as Possess a strong sense of leadership and a range of high communication and verbal skills that allow effective interaction between a variety of people.
Education and Qualifications
Valentines High School, Cranbrook Road, IG2 6HX
2011 – 2017
10 A-Cs at GCSE level including Mathematics and English & one Distinction
BCC at A Levels including Product Design, ICT and Politics
BA Graphic & Digital Design at University of Greenwich, Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, London SE10 9LS
2016 Work Experience – FirstPass Motor School
• Managing an online diary for driving lessons
• Booking students practical tests
• Liaising with instructor to organise lessons
• Taking payments from students
• Emailing students reminders for lessons
2018 Onwards – Explore Learning Tuition Centre
• Teaching ages 4-15 Maths and English in a 6:1 ratio
• Organising workshops and presenting them
• Conversing with parents and guardians and providing them of children’s learning progress
• Booking parents meetings
• Leafleting door to door
• Verbal marketing - encouraging sign ups by approaching public in the town centre
• Creating session summaries to provide feedback to parents
• Play working – creating games and activities for children
• Languages: Fluent in English, good conversational Urdu,
• ICT competent: good working knowledge of MS software, fast learner regarding new computer applications
• Vast amount of knowledge and high level of skill regarding Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
• Knowledge on using CAD software (Computer Aided Design)
• Knowledge on CAM (Computer Aided Manufacture)
Interests and Achievements
• Reading: As a result of being a zealous reader, I helped younger students with reading difficulties at school.
• Volunteering: I volunteer with the Barts & The London NHS Trust
• By doing so, I have ascertained empathy and patience over the years.
• Teaching: As part of my secondary school’s JSLA project I visited primary schools and organised a sporting activity for children from ages 8-10 which helped me gain patience and communication skills.
• Charity: Independently organised and created a local charity event and created care packages for homeless individuals which I handed out to areas of East and Central London. I generated an overall of £400 through contacting friends and family for donations. This helped me be more independent as I created and organised the event and care packages by myself.
References available upon request
Zainab is a gentle and calm natured teacher. She was helping me learn how to use photoshop, and I saw great results.
Zainab, has excellent communication and demonstration skills and gives good advice in how to improve your work and learning. I really enjoyed working with her and being taught by her. She was sensitive to my learning needs and was encouraging and patient. I highly recommend her to beginners or those wishing to refresh their graphic design skills, as well as those that are advanced.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest graphic design lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, photoshop lessons for all!
Taking illustrator lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|