My teaching techniques would depend on the age of the student as well as their level in the subject they want me to tutor in. for example, if you are a student in KS1 who needs practice in Literacy, then the lesson would predominantly involve reading books of your choice, spelling test, and writing stories.
Classes can be held at the local Library or at my address. parents are welcome to stay.
I am a Law Graduate from the university of Westminster who would like to gain teaching experience to undertake my teacher training course.
I am currently working as a Tutor at Apex Learning Hub providing lessons in mathematics, English and Science for KS1 and 2, and therefore, i have the skills and attributes to provide excellent tutoring in these subject areas.
Law Graduate from the University of Westminster, who would like to gain further experience in teaching to progress into the post graduate teacher training programme. Passionate, self-motivated and dedicated individual, who has a love for working with young people to better the future.
Education and Qualification
University of Westminster ---September 2015 - June 2018
LLB Law year 3 (2.1 degree) – Modules include: Employment Law, Family Law, Commercial Law.
LLB Law year 2 (2.1 degree) - Modules include: Legal Profession and Legal Services, Criminal Law, Land Law, EU Law, Equity and Trusts and Rethinking Criminal Justice.
LLB Law year 1(2.2 degree) - Modules include: Legal Skills and Process, Contract Law, Tort Law, Public Law and Criminal Justice.
City and Islington Sixth Form College, Angel --- September 2013 - June 2015
A level: Sociology (B), History (B), Fine Art (C), AS Religious Studies (B).
Saint Gabriel’s College Secondary School --- September 2008 - June 2013
GCSE: 12 grade A*-C including; Math (B), English (B), Science (C).
Currently – Tutor at Apex Learning Hub
• Tutor students ranging from KS1 and KS2 in maths science and English,
• Allowed me to encounter complex classroom situations, which forced me to act quickly and appropriately,
• handled the issue with care and acted accordingly which developed my systematic skills.
July 2015 – Voluntary work at Rainbow Trust
• My ability to influence and persuade public members,
• Advanced my organisation and project managing skills by arranging marathons, swimming and cycling events.
• Gained marketing expertise, the ability to motivate team members and work as a group.
- become an RESYNC by completing a 50-hour service, advising and helping young people with oppression and self-harm.
- Used different conversation skills such as formal and informal English.
- I took part in Sports Leaders UK which is a charity that encourages schools to get more involved in different sports.
- The experience taught me motivation and improved my team work skills.
- Managed a group of teenagers and showed my leadership abilities by assigning tasks and becoming a role model.
- User of Microsoft office such as word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook, used websites such as Lexis Library and Westlaw which progressed due to my academic studies.
- Familiar with data bases such as spreadsheets and charts, a variety of software’s and resources.
Fluent in English, Arabic and progressing in Spanish.
Further Information and Interests
Full, clean driving licence,
enjoy activities such as bike riding, playing tennis and swimming,
Keen on visiting museums and galleries; baking for the family and travelling overseas, learning about different cultures and religions.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||£55||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||£110||Not available||Not available|