Since working with students with special education needs in Harris Academy, I would like to adopt my method of teaching in the school towards students in my tutoring session. In particular for maths GCSE. This would include providing differentiated tasks for students that is relevant to their academic ability, being able to use a whiteboard and pen marker to provide a template for students to adopt from in their work as well as using only spoken task without any writing to really challenge a students thinking ability. I try to be as flexible as I can to really engage with the student. Instead of providing boring questions and answers, I'd rather make the lesson fun, interactive and memorable.
I am a 19 year old young adult who is 100% passionate with assisting the youth to achieve success in their GCSE's. I work around maths in particular having achieved an A for GCSE maths. I have also completed A-Level and I have worked in a prestigious federation called Harris Academy which is in St John's Wood for 1 year after I completed my A-levels. After working with a range of students from year 7 to year 13, assisting students has truly captivated my interest as I wish to inspire and lead the youth by example.
I am a British Bangladeshi adult who decided against going to university for religious reasons. However this does not stop me from exponentially increasing myself in knowledge and inspiring the youth, which is why I have easily been accepted in working with Harris Academy for 1 year as a result of the employer being intrigued by my level of oracy. After gaining such profound experience I have decided to take myself to the next level and start my tutoring session to lead as many aspiring students as I can.
I am an enterprising young adult having studied GCSE and A-levels. Through this, I was able to successfully apply for a teaching assistant role apprenticeship in Harris Academy St Johns Wood. I am due to complete this apprenticeship in 31st August 2019. It is within my subjective beliefs that I can work with conviction, determination and decisiveness, irrespective of what may intervene in my life. I have a proactive attitude and find rational and positive ways to stimulate and engage with people.
At Harris Academy St John's Wood I have been:
• Working on an apprenticeship level as an LSA, liaising with students with special educational needs
• Having my own year 8 tutor group, ensuring that they behave correctly and they are taught PSHE lessons in a correct manner
• Calling parents of children home, ensuring that they get the relevant information about the children whom I work with.
• Having progress review meetings with my year 8 tutor group, displaying their parents with the current grades of their children. This has hugely improved my social cognition, allowing me to improve on my oracy.
- Attending the gym 4 days a week, ensuring my body is in peak performance and shape, allowing myself to be ready for any challenges involving physical strength and endurance
- Reading books on a secular level, such as books regarding philosophy. I can never stop increasing myself in knowledge as I seeking knowledge is one of the clear fundamentals to achieve success in life.
- Previously engaging in the gathering of individuals when I was in sixth form (mainly students ranging from year 7 to year 11 in Regent High School) and preaching about certain topics from an intellectual perspective to help enforce understanding and awareness.
Taaseen has worked in a prestigious school called Harris Academy at the age of 18. He did not require any degree of a sort. All he needed was his GCSE, A-level and his personality trait get himself hired there. He is somebody who won't back down from a challenge and I easily see him inspiring so many kids on so many levels. At a young age, for him to get to where he is now, deserves recognition.
Taaseen is worthy of being a capable tutor. He is a young man who has full potential ahead of him. He will get the work done as he's rather flexible in his work. I am one of his students in my school, Harras Academy St John's Wood and he has become such a favorable teacher simply by his presence.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£70||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£140||Not available|