HOW CAN COACHING WITH ZANGMO ALEXANDER HELP ME?
- Dissolve blocks, procrastination, resistance, fear, anxiety and negative beliefs sabotaging your personal, creative and professional development
- Clarify what is really important, authentic and meaningful in life and creative practice for you – what are your core values, aspirations, goals and beliefs that make life worth living and creative work worth doing?
- Support with starting to find confidence, focus or learn skills
while you get yourself going doing art work.
- Support returning to doing art after a gap to raise a family or do other work or are going through a life transition, career change or retirement.
- Mindful Creativity Coaching can be part of a path of healing, self discovery and personal development, enabling you to combine creative activity with ME, MS, physical disability, depression and stress
I integrate mindfulness, spiritual counselling, art teaching and coaching to help you connect- with and express your deepest self.
- Support going professional with creative practice, or if you are already a creative professional, you may be wanting support with professional development to move your business forward, deepen and progress your creative work or change direction in what you are doing.
- Support for women: Women in particular find difficulty making time to nourish themselves through creative activities. If you are keen to integrate creativity into your life, Mindful Creativity Coaching can support you in learning to balance creative work with other areas of your life, such as relationships, time management, physical health, social and family life and spirituality.
- Developing a body of creative work takes patience, perseverence and committment, just for starters. Mentoring and coaching can be a tremendous ongoing support, particularly when self doubt, blocks, anxiety and other issues poke their heads up
- Mindful Creativity Coaching as CPD, completely personalised to focus on what you want to explore
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Zangmo will plan your first lesson with care.
ABOUT MINDFUL CREATIVITY COACH ZANGMO ALEXANDER
I am a qualified Life Coach, Creativity Coach, Art Teacher, Mindfulness Teacher and Artist with over 25 years experience supporting clients in discovering fresh ways to integrate their deepest values with authentic, creative expression in art or photography media and more widely in work and personal life.
I have practised mindfulness and meditation for over twenty years, and was a Buddhist nun for seven years before returning to lay life. I received meditation and mindfulness teachings from revered Tibetan masters as well as participating in a secular 8 Week Mindfulness course with the University of Bangor. This has given me a deep understanding of the creative process and its relationship with mindfulness, meditation and self discovery.
I am a member of The Association for Coaching and the Creativity Coaching Association, and abide by their professional codes of conduct.
~ Private Mindful Creativity Coaching Practice
~ Teaching meditation and mindfulness to groups and individuals
~ Teaching 30 years Art and Photography to all ages and abilities in colleges, schools, mental health, elderly, in the community and privately has included:
~ Teaching Art and Design Technology throughout an entire primary school
~ Visiting Lecturer in Painting and a Creative Studies Lecturer in an Art College
~ Running Art for Self Discovery Groups in the private sector
~ Teaching GCSE and A Level Art and Photography in schools, community education and privately
~ Being appointed an OCR exam moderator
~ Facilitating individuals and groups in private and NHS mental health
~ Running Creative Art classes, workshops and one-to-one tuition privately
SEN and home educated young people are very welcome, including Aspergers and Autistic spectrum. I offer a wide range of media and approaches to suit different needs, abilities and interests. Everyone is welcome from beginner to advanced
Art and Photography Practice - my work has included:
Luminous, colourful abstract paintings
Mixed media 3 dimensional, textured work
Art and text journalling
Norwich School of Art and Design
UK Coaching Partnership
PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION MEMBERSHIP
Association for Coaching
Creativity Coaching Association
SAA Professional Associate
Association of Natural Medicine
Brighton University Alumni
Norwich School of Art and Design Alumni
Homerton College, University of Cambridge Alumni
• Masters Degree in Fine Art (Distinction)
• Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Art and Design), fully Qualified Teacher Status
• Diploma in Coaching (Distinction), Current CRB
• Over 28 years' experience in colleges, schools, in the community and privately
Our daughter was in her A2 year and struggling with her Photography A level. We engaged Zangmo to help. It was clear that she had considerable experience with the subject and what was required from the examination board. From the start she assisted by ensuring that a strong framework was put into place. This had an immediate effect of giving our daughter the confidence she needed to allow her to progress in a meaningful way.
You helped me identify counterproductive habits that have been inhibiting my growth and for so long have been preventing me from moving forward. I felt that we made some real progress and that I left with a different outlook on what I want to get out of the next chapter in my life. Your experience as a practicing artist, teacher and coach meant that this was a very valuable 3 days and money well spent. Thank you!
I have no hesitation in recommending this to others. From the first I found Zangmo welcoming, friendly, perceptive and attentive. She listened to me and observed me so well without imposing; was gently challenging and supportive throughout.
An accomplished artist and teacher, Zangmo with her knowledge, manner, personality and experience in many areas gave me a very beneficial process to develop freedom in my art work. Thank you Zangmo
stress management lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, life coaching lessons for all!
Taking personal development lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|