I am a qualified teacher working at a local special school for boys with social, emotional behavioural needs at a school in Horam, East Sussex. I am currently the form tutor of years 6 & 7but I teach up to GCSE (16 years) across the school.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Science, Maths, English, Literacy, Numeracy PSHE and PE. I have tutored a number of pupils over the past few years and succeeded in helping students through their GCSE's, 11+ and 13+ CE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Have BSc sports science, GTP secondary science
- How much do you charge?
Cost £30 per hour 1 to 1 tuition, £45 per hour for 2 to 1 tuition (studying at my house) If I am travelling I charge 50p per mile.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in Hellingly which is near to Hailsham/Heathfield East Sussex. I am happy to travel to the student for an extra fee of 50p per mile.
- When are you available?
Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
10-16 years. KS2 & 3, GCSE.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
11+ and 13+ CE, GCSE exams
- What kind of experience do you have?
I been working in schools as a qualified teacher for 8 years and I have worked in both mainstream and special needs schools. I thoroughly enjoy teaching and find it both satisfying and rewarding. I have worked with hearing impaired pupils, ASD pupils and those with challenging behaviour.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Recent enhanced CRB
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Central Lancashire-degree
Leicester to become a qualified teacher.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|