I am a fully qualified school teacher with 20+ years' experience, offering tutoring in English and Maths up to GCSE levels. I am specialised in dyslexia. Teaching is my full time job. I can provide references on request.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
English and Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have BA in English and I have QTS as well as Post Graduate Qualification in dyslexia.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30-40, depending on the level and the amount of lessons you would like.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in Croydon and in the Richmond area where I teach during the day.
- When are you available?
I am available in summer every day, during term time in the evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach ages 5-16.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
7+, 8+, 10+, 11+, 13+, GCSE.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can teach through Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching for 20+ years as a TEFL teacher, primary school teacher and SEN teacher.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have an update DBS.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I got my first degree in Hungary, my Post Grad education here, in Britain.
• BA English
• Dyslexia PGCE
• I have DBS
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 13 plus lessons for all!
Taking 7 plus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|