A very experienced, outstanding teacher of Mandarin Chinese and Hebrew. Over 25 years' experience from top universities in London. The best tutor you could have for Mandarin and Hebrew.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Beginners and Intermediate Mandarin, GCSE Mandarin, HSK levels 1 to 4, Business Chinese and University level Mandarin.
Beginners, Intermediate and GCSE Hebrew.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Double first BA in East Asian Studies and International Relations; MA in Chinese Literature and Drama from University of Toronto, Canada; PhD in Chinese literature from University of Toronto, Canada
- How much do you charge?
£30 to £45/ per hour. £5 for travel to the student.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home and using Skype. I can travel to students who live in Edgware, Hendon or Golders Green areas of North West London.
- When are you available?
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2 to 7 pm. Fridays from 2 to 5 pm. Saturdays from 2 to 7 pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
7 to 70 !
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE in Mandarin and Hebrew. HSK Mandarin exams levels 1 to 4. University level Mandarin. GCSE in Hebrew.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am available on Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am very friendly, patient and experienced. I am comfortable teaching people with many different learning styles and personalities. I have taught students aged 7 to 70! I am a native of Beijing but am also fluent in Hebrew, Russian and English. I genuinely enjoy tutoring and advancing a student's knowledge. I can also give a student insights into Chinese and Jewish cultures and histories. I look forward to teaching you!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have more than 25 years of experience teaching Chinese language, culture and literature to university students including King's College London. I taught Business Chinese at London Business School. I also teach GCSE Mandarin, HSK levels 1 to 4, Beginners, Intermediate and GCSE Hebrew.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
University of Toronto Alumni.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I am teaching some GCSE Mandarin students and HSK level 2 students.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|