I am a strong believer in the idea that practice makes perfect and I found this mindset was very helpful in both my GCSEs and A-Levels. I would be putting a strong emphasis in spending time initially to understand the concept before spending time doing practice questions. This is the best way to learn and develop exam skills. I would also apply this same methodology in the case of developing a student's Python skills. Revising and studying can prove to be a tedious task but I believe this can be overcome through varied memory games to make studying both fun and effective.
I have just completed my 9-1 GCSE and A-Level Computer Science course through the OCR exam board. I currently go to Herschel Grammar School and I have recently received a Grade 9 for Computer Science and predicted an A* at A-Level. The GCSE course has provided me with a very strong understanding and ability to teach the subject in depth. I am also fluent in the Python programming language, having studied it for the entirety of my 7 years of Secondary School. I believe I would be able to connect with students well as I was recently one myself and thoroughly understand what is required to succeed in the modern curriculum. I have been tutoring students since the end of my own GCSES in June 2019.
I am a very analytical and welcoming person who is able to quickly understand a problem and formulate a suitable solution. I have a strong experience in interacting with the public and thoroughly enjoy and take pleasure assisting others with their problems and meeting any criteria in a way that can satisfy both the customer and employee. I have an insatiable appetite for success, and I strive to be the best I can possibly be at everything I do. I am constantly working to become a better Computer Scientist, and person, than I was the day before via constant practice of my programming skills and theoretical knowledge. This drive and high levels of self-motivation fuels my determination to work in the Computer Science industry.
• Computer Literate with Python Fluency
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Problem solving
• Highly self-motivated
• Attention to detail
• Risk management processes and analysis
• Effective client assessment and analysis
• Extremely organised
Estate Agent - Haart
Oct-2018 to Nov-2018, Hayes
• Worked in teams
• Organised many viewings with customers for properties over the phone
• Making and receiving calls to help customers find the property they desired
• Canvassing the local Hayes area to advertise properties
Sep-2017 to May-2019, Herschel Grammar School
• Mathematics GCSE (9-1) Grade 9
• English Language GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• English Literature GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• Biology GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• Chemistry GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• Physics GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• Religious Studies GCSE(9-1) Grade 7
• Computer Science GCSE(9-1) Grade 9
• History GCSE(9-1) Grade 8
• French GCSE(9-1) Grade 7
• Predicted 'A*'
• Recipient of 'Computer Science Sixth Form Student of The Year' Twice
• Currently working on a two-year advanced programming project
• Examples of my current coding ability and side-projects can be found on my 'GitHub' account
• Predicted 'A'
• Predicted 'A*'
• In late 2018, I attended a One-Day Investment Banking Course, a one-day seminar conducted at 'University College London'
• It provided me with a great insight into the career from current Investment Bankers from companies such as 'JPMorgan' and 'Deutsche Bank'
• In December 2019, I attended the 'Young Computer Scientist Course', a one-day seminar conducted at 'University College London'
• It provided me with a great insight into the career from current workers in the industry
• A specialist in 'Cyber-Security' provided me with insight into the career with a case study on the 'WannaCry' crisis which affected the NHS
• I also gained insight from 'AI' and 'Software Engineering' experts from 'Samsung'
• Through this experience, I was able to learn how to code and train 'AI Assistants' such as 'Bixby'
• In February 2020, I will be attending a 'Holocaust Trust' programme to Auschwitz in Poland
• I was one of two students selected from the entire school
• Distinction in GCSE English Speaking and Listening Assessment
• Silver Award In UK Senior Maths Challenge
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer science lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computing lessons for all!
Taking software lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|