I make sure my students are 100 confident in the topic they struggle in and I make sure to go into the detail of the topic to make it more understandable. I base my lectures as per student's interest and required skills to make sure they are well prepared for the industry.
My methodology involves solving questions starting from basic to intermediate to advance to help the students gain confidence and get a grasp of topic.
I am an Engineering graduate with a degree in Computer Science Engineering. I have won several mathematics competitions myself and have helped many students in preparation for the same.
I have been giving private tutoring lessons to students and know how to cater to different learning styles.
I have over 33 months of work experience in IT, where I have done projects on Automation and thus I am aware of the skills needed in the industry.
• Designed and built tools in Enterprise Content Management, explicitly in Alfresco Digital Business
• Proposed and implemented solutions for large- and small-scale processes, for a big Resources Client
• Supervised a team of 5 developers for Application Maintenance and continuous improvement Activities
• Led a team of 4 people for Process Automation Initiatives to optimise tasks and improve efficiency
• Interacted with national and international stakeholders to seek business issues and propose solutions
• Volunteered at Accenture’s Corporate Citizenship Program (corporate social responsibility initiatives)
• Awarded the ‘Best Associate Software Engineer’, for multiple business generating ideas and initiatives
• Optimized and expedited the operational activities of the team to reduce average issues count by 75%
• Improved individual and team performances and implemented Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Conserved 8.5 average resource hours by identifying and implementing Process Automation initiatives
• Planned and implemented multiple proactive measures to ensure unobstructed client functionality
• Campus Finalist of Reliance TUP ConQuest 2019, an online business simulation-based competition
• Campus Finalist of Mahindra War Room Season 12, 2019, a case study-based competition
• Participated and completed AIESEC Global Team leader program to gain leadership skills
• Gained hands-on experience in managing Big Data with Hadoop and Cloud Computing
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|