I can teach to a very high GCSE level, I offer a lesson structure based upon initial examples and understanding of the topic with aided problem solving where students attempt the question and have me to help and guide them how to properly answer the question.
I am a design physics and maths student studying A level at Simon Langton. I achieved 6A* and 3A in my GCSEs (A* in all science, maths and design). I have tutored school students at my school and now I would love to offer my services to help students thrive. I want to be a Design Engineer and thus I am very passionate about subject areas such as mathematics and physics where I have a great natural ability and a work ethic to provide students with better study techniques and thorough explanation of ideas.
Currently a student, I am a dedicated and logical thinker that applies a thorough work-ethic and drive to their tasks. With refined organisational skills and other skills such as analytical thinking, problem-solving, leadership and great communication skills. I have many skills to offer to a workplace, where I can comfortably work within a team while also being able to take up a leadership role. I am reliable and efficient which in addition adds to the many skills I can offer to a workplace.
Simon Langton Grammar School for Boys (2012-2019)
GCSEs: Maths, Triple Science, English, Spanish, Geography 6A* 3A
A Level: Design, Maths and Physics (projected A and A*)
Herne Bay Dental Surgery (2016-2017)
• Communication and organising client appointments using my communication skills to offer a courteous experience for clients and advanced computer skills to manage rotas and schedules.
• Stock ordering and maintenance, using analytical skills to order stock under budget before clearance.
• Cleaning and surgery maintenance
• Working as part of a large team to offer a friendly service to clients.
Communication and Working in a team
• A staff member at Herne Bay Dental Surgery with the customer experience and developed staff relationships.
• BAE Design Engineering team for Rover Development, worked within a team to produce a product under client guidelines in real workplace schemes.
• Ran a clothing company with a partner which taught me how to properly communicate and resolve issues with my partner to reach our goals.
• Less than 5 referrals in 7 years at schools demonstrate my ability to keep on top of deadlines.
• Founded a clothing company in 2016, Cilvia. Selling clothing items while learning how to organise inventory, orders and money management.
• A* star in Maths GCSE while also studying maths at A level, my ability understand mathematical problems demonstrates my ability to think analytically as I am very good with numbers.
• Running my own company involved keeping track of profits and consideration of stock margins to make sure the business was profitable to allow me to continue to invest in further inventory.
• Team Leader appointed for the BAE Rover Project, I made sure that each team member was keeping up with their work load while organising further work and being the communicator among each team member.
• Running my own company demonstrates my ability to take initiative and lead my own project to success.
Advanced Computer Skill
• Microsoft Edexcel, used for spreadsheets for profits and inventory tracking for my company.
• Advanced Microsoft Presentation and Word skills with great formatting ability.
• Graphic design skills with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, as these skills were used for graphics logos for my clothing and these skills have been used in my Design A Level.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|