My teaching method will be to have a general discussion about any queries you have, anything I cannot answer at that time I will make a note of and discuss in our next lesson. I would like to work around the student. If I am told the order of topics you need to learn or are going through currently I will then base the lessons around that to try and help as much as possible!
I am a 2nd year Paramedic student, based in Bath and have completed over 750 hours of paramedic placement hours with the ambulance. I would like to help other students who are interested in going into this career as I have experienced first hand how difficult balancing studies and unpaid shifts can be.
Address: 59 Sydney Buildings, Bath, BA2 6DB, UK
Email Address: (concealed information)
Mobile Number: (concealed information)6
UWE Glenside – Paramedic Science student 2017 - 2020
- Placed at Bath ambulance station for 3 years on placement
Bath college – Access to science
- Biology, Chemistry & Psychology 2016-2017
- Premier global – Personal trainer, Level 3 2018 (undergoing)
Reigate sixth form 2010-2012
- English, Fine Art, History and Musical theatre performing arts
Outdoor activity instructor: kayak and climbing
YMCA Fairthorne Manor
- Outdoor activity instructor specialising in sport, adventure and leadership, both water and land based.
- My ideas for creating accessible fire lighting for wheelchair users is being made for 2017
Educational Assistant, Kindy/Pre-primary
Halls Creek District High School, Halls Creek Australia
- Looking after and educating kindergarten children, creative and interactive play.
- Managing student behaviour and resources
British Exploring Society
Arctic Expedition, Norway
- Examined arctic vegetation and wildlife and conducted geology mapping to investigate Arctic environments. There was also involvement in a physiology and preconditioning study, ice climbing, prussiking, navigation and completion of the Gold DofE
- Kayaking - Yoga - Snowboarding - Cycling - Skiing
health and social care lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest medicine lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, nursing lessons for all!
Taking first aid lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£30||Not available|