All questions on Physics

Looking for a tutor

Hi, my son is a first year undergrad student studying Chemical Engineering. He is having difficulties understanding Fluid Dynamics. Am looking for an online tutor to help him.

Dear Kearew, I have a PhD in Chemical Engineering and fluid dynamics is my research specialty. I am keen to help your son. Could you please give me more details about his difficulties? 
Vittorio B.
02 April 2016
Hi its me Shahab. I am ready to help you son.you can see me teaching methodology here on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbFph3ZuFZI
Shahab S.
01 June 2016
Add an answer