My teaching method is to create class activities related to language culture to raise their interest in a new foreign language learner. Base on different desires and wants from students/ classes, I will design a suitable curriculum. I hope to inspire students and raise their love for language.
I am a doctoral candidate, major in Business Administration. I was a Mandarin and English tutor as I used to be a freelance translator for Vietnamese Television and other freelance comic and book publishers. My students usually got 90% of passing school exams.
Khanh Phuong Dinh (Rosie)
• Graduated MSc in International Business with top grades at the University of Hertfordshire
• Having experiences in general administration, customer service, e-commerce and interpreting multi languages.
University of Gloucestershire
2020- now • ProfDoc Business Administration with a focus on Marketing
University of Hertfordshire
2017 – 2019 • MSc in International Business with placement year
• BA in Business Administration (Upper Second Graduated 2:1 Class)
Foreign Trade University in Hanoi
2013 – 2016 • Major in External Economics
Grade Point Average: 3.12/4
Tran Phu Gifted High School in Haiphong
(Focused on Mandarin)
2010 - 2013 • Mandarin: 9.5/10
• Literature: 8.7/10
• Math: 9.0/10
• Trained interns in the various business aspects and report the progress to the senior manager
• Assisted Sales department in inventory control, processed orders and distribution of delivery products to clients and general administrative tasks
• Supported Accounts Departments in processing invoices.
• Assisted in drawing up contracts and translated the content into Mandarin for Chinese clients.
• Presented findings and recommendations on reports for management team
• Freelance translating for CCTV News on documentary in Vietnamese and Mandarin.
• Tutoring and supporting students in learning Mandarin and English in different levels
IT literacy: social media, MS package (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Outlook
Chinese - Mandarin: fluent (written and spoken)
English: fluent (written and spoken)
October 2019: Guest Speaker for the MSc International Business social networking event at the University of Hertfordshire.
March 2017: Volunteer for Free Books Store in Hatfield.
2013-2015: Member of External Affair, International Business Club at Foreign Trade University.
Reading, swimming, cooking and dancing.
Interpreting multi languages for films, comics, novel etc. in Mandarin, English, Vietnamese.
Travelling and joining outdoor activities such as climbing.
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest essay writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, dissertation and thesis preparation lessons for all!
Taking dissertation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£26||£14|
|5 hours||Not available||£62||£70|
|10 hours||Not available||£111||£140|