My teaching methods are very careful and considerate. I will never rush a student to the next step when I know that they haven't understood the first. Creating a foundation of knowledge and technique to then build upon and be perfected in the classroom.
I am a recent graduate from the university of Sussex and I have achieved a 2:1 in mechanical engineering (Beng.) Throughout my journey through academia I have had a passion for helping others achieve their goals and I would love to pass on my knowledge to younger students at GCSE and A-Level.
(concealed information)0 (concealed information)
A highly motivated Engineering graduate from the University of Sussex, with strong skills in both Physics and Mathematics. An individual with experience working with both young and vulnerable people. A person with a genuine interest in passing down their pool of knowledge to younger students. References available upon request.
(2016-2020) The University of Sussex: Mechanical Engineering (BEng.)
• Achieved a 2:1 qualification.
• Notable Modules: Engineering Maths 1 (67), Engineering Maths 2 (66), Computer Aided Design and Modelling (70), Systems Analysis and Control (78), Electrical Circuits and Devices (70) and Professional and Managerial Skills (81).
(2009-2016) Magdalen College School, Brackley
• A-Levels: Mathematics (C), Physics (C), Economics (C).
• GCSEs: 10 GCSE’s (A*-D) Including A* in both Mathematics and Physics, and a B in English.
(2018-Present) The Brighton Centre: Bartender/Waiter/Barista (Paid)
• Communicating and assisting customers for high end corporate events such as the Labour Party Conference 2019 and music performances such as Culture Club and Morrisey.
• Being a sub team leader for smaller bars in the venue, helping to organise teams to efficiently serve customers.
• Assisting the kitchen delivering a high standard of food and cleanliness.
(2014-2016) The Brackley Leisure Centre: Recreation Assistant (Paid)
• Interreacting and helping customers at the front desk as well as throughout the centre.
• Making and serving a variety of hot drinks.
• Overseeing a monthly roller disco for children aged 8-12
• Overseeing a weekly soft-play session for children aged 4-8
(2012) Riding for the disabled: Riding Assistant (Volunteering)
• Helping both the physically and mentally impaired mount, dismount and generally feel comfortable whilst horse riding.
• Designing and organising activities and games for individuals and large groups.
• Ensuring that clients felt that they were in a safe and welcoming environment.
IT: I possess a strong base of skills with C++ programming, and I have a full working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
Engineering software: Proficient in SolidWorks, Ansys workbench (particularly Ansys Fluent), SimuLink and MatLab.
Interests: I enjoy many activities such as embroidery, boxing and skiing. I was the social secretary for the University of Sussex scuba diving club, which involves the organisation of socials, trips and fundraisers.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|