The first lesson will be spend to discuss in details what the student would like to be taught and start the teaching.
After the first lesson, I will generate a plan how the lessons will continue , which will be given to the student at the second lesson to review and agree on the lesson material.
The lessons usually have the following structure:
- Understanding the basic theory
- Watching a small video to enhance the knowledge
- Doing exercises to evaluate the progress
I am a Computer Science teacher that has been teaching now for almost 2 years. I have a Computer Science degree and a Master in Cyber Security.
I am currently teaching Computer Science GCSE and A Levels, along with Python and Java Programming.
For younger kids I would recommend starting with Scratch which teaches the basics of programming by developing games.
I also have exprience on web development, especially with Ruby on Rails.
Email: (concealed information)
Tel: UK: +(concealed information)88
I am currently working as a Computer Science teacher at School of Coding. I recently graduated from University of Birmingham with a Master in Cyber Security and previously from University of Sheffield with a BSc in Computer Science. I am definitely a practical mind and I am ready to take on any new opportunities. I consider myself to be a hardworking person, able to adapt in any situation.
MSc Cyber Security - University of Birmingham - 2018-2019
Graduated with Merit
Secure System Management
Dissertation: Security Analysis of Automotive Firmware Binary Files
BSc Computer Science - University of Sheffield - 2015-2018
Graduated with 2.1
Internet of Things
Computer Security and Forensics
A Framework for the Security Analysis of Chrome Extensions
using functional programming
Saint Peter and Paul’s High School, Cyprus
Graduated High School with 19.5/20
Selected Subjects: (A Level equivalent)
Maths, Physics, Computers, Gymnastics
● Computer Science Teacher (Nov 2018 - Present) at School of Coding
○ Teaching GCSE and A’ Level Computer Science to students.
○ Teaching coding, Python and Java to students of all ages.
○ Lesson Planning and creating challenging exercises.
● Lego Robot Teacher (Jul 2018 - Aug 2018) at Xplore
○ Teaching children the fundamental logic of programming through the LEGO
○ Planning lessons which included various activities for building and programming
an EV3 Lego Robot.
● Activity Instructor (Jul 2018 - Aug 2018) at Xplore
○ Supervise and deliver a variety of activities including archery, air rifles, quad
bikes, wide games, sports and arts and crafts.
○ Engage and motivate children to take part and enjoy the activities.
● Lab Demonstrator (Sep 2017 - Dec 2017) at The University of Sheffield
○ Helping first year students with questions on Ruby on Rails and software
○ Explaining basic coding on Ruby on Rails and finding bugs on programs.
● Research Assistant (Jun 2017 - Aug 2017) at Insigneo Institute for in silico medicine
○ Developed a programming tool in Matlab for the alignment of MRI and CT scans
○ I learned how to work closing with a researcher, and expanded my knowledge on
Programming Languages: Java, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Python, Arduino C, Haskell, F#,
Languages : Fluent in Greek and English.
● FAA LEVEL 3 AWARD IN EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK (RQF)
(Jul 2018 - Jul 2021)
● Best Website for Software Engineering module
computer programming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, programming languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|