Each student is approached differently depending on their needs, ability, and musical preferences/taste. I teach my students so that they can become independent learners and apply their knowledge into what they are passionate about, and have fun playing music.
My lessons vary for each student, depending on their needs and tastes. I will develop the students abilities through different methods, such as fretboard knowledge, technique, and vocabulary development through learning songs (to the students taste!).
Studying a BMus (Hons) in Popular Music Performance at the RNCM.
Touring in the UK and Europe with original projects.
Have taught a handful of students (not many as I am still finishing my music degree), these students were in between the ages of 6-12 though I am happy to teach younger / older students.
• Escola Profissional de Musica de Espinho, EQF level 4 in Classical Guitar; Espinho, PORTUGAL // 2013 - 2016
• British and Irish Modern Music Institute, BA (Hons) Professional Musicianship - Guitar; Manchester, UK // 2016 - 2018
• Royal Northern College of Music, BMus (Hons) Popular Music; Manchester, UK // 2019 - Present
• Awarded a scholarship by ABRSM while studying at the Royal Northern College of Music
• Session Musician (aided tutors in teaching Degree and Diploma songwriting classes, arranging
and performing about 6 songs per session), British and Irish Modern Music Institute; Manchester, UK // October 2017 - March 2018
• Guitarist in RNCM Session Orchestra with guest Mo Pleasure (Keyboardist and MD for: Michael Jackson, Earth Wind and Fire, etc); Manchester, UK // Feb. 2020
• Live Musician and Arranger, Evolution Circus - Starlake; Braga, Portugal // Dec. 2017
• Live Musician, Super Circo; Porto, Portugal // Dec. 2018
• Live Musician and Arranger, Evolution Circus - Imaginatio; Santiago de Compostela, Spain //
Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019
• Guitarist in ‘NQBB’ Big Band; Manchester, UK // Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2020
• Guitarist in RNCM Jazz Collective; Manchester, UK // Sep. 2019
• Guitarist in PRiSM 8 Cubed (in collaboration w/ RNCM and MMU); Manchester, UK // Feb. 2020
• Guitarist in Jesus Christ Superstar (musical), Prod. by University of Manchester. Musical
direction by Dexter Drown; Manchester, UK // March 2020
• Guitarist in MIUAWGA Ensemble; Manchester, UK // December 2020
• Guitarist in Orquestra de Jazz de Espinho (Portugal). Collaborations with: Michael Lauren (Drums), Rita Maria (Vocals), Matthias Schriefl (Trumpet), Jefferey Davis (Vibraphone), Paulo Perfeito (Conductor), Daniel Dias (Conductor) // 2014 - 2016
• Guitarist in Grease (musical), Prod. by A.M.Espinho, Albhy Galuten & Karl Richardson by arrangement with Robert Stingwood Organisation. Stage direction by Pedro Ribeiro and
musical direction by Jeffery Davis; Espinho, Portugal // April 2016
• Guitarist, Singer and Songwriter in multiple bands and projects, playing frequent gigs in various venues across the UK.
• Strong interest in digital technology. Produced, mixed and edited sound recordings for local bands.
• Proficient with music softwares, such as Sibelius, Max MSP, Logic Pro and Ableton Live.
• Flexible schedule.
• Transferable skills from previous work experience include: good time management, fast
learning, great team working and people skills.
• Languages (Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish; Conversational in French)
• DBS checked
Perfect! Excellent lesson. My daughter really enjoyed it. She is coming back :)
electric guitar lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|