Help me i need science help
Help me i need science help Its all about sedimentary and metamorphic rocks
2) What do you think the appearance of a roc tells us about the chemicals which make up these rocks?
3) Describe how you are able to match sedimentary rocks to their children rocks (metamorphic)?
4) Take a piece of limestone and squeeze it. Where do you think there is enough pressure to change this sedimentary rock into a metamorphic rock?
5) The metamorphic rocks in the Lake District, California and Mt Everest have all been changed by heat and pressure. Explain why the rock types found in these 3 places are different.
if you dont know anything, please help with keeping it active!
Calculate the surface energy of the (100) surface of niobium. The enthalpy of atomization of niobium is 745 kJ/mole. Express your answer in units of J/cm2.
A formation energy of 1.11 eV is required to create a vacancy in a particular metal. At 777oC there is one vacancy for every 22,200 atoms. At what temperature will there be one vacancy for every 11,100 atoms?
Help Help Help
A photon interacts with a ground state electron in a hydrogen atom and is absorbed. The electron is ejected from the atom and exhibits a de Broglie wavelength of 0.468×10−10 m. Determine the frequency (in hz) of the interacting photon.
i have to reasearch magnetism, so i need to know what the following mean,BY THE WAY, sorry it's long; -drag -water+air resistance -non'contact force -electro magnet -north-seeking pole thanks guys:)
Hi i have to do a Lab report i am in year 8 i have completed need some more assistance and checking.
Identify which concepts/topics you believe that you will need to apply to solve the problem below. Select all that apply.
Covalent Bond Energy
Ionic Bond Energy
Single-electron Atom Ionization Energy
Multi-electron Atom Ionization Energy
Conservation of Energy
For the emission spectrum of Be3+, calculate the lowest wavenumber νˉ (in inverse meters) of light produced by electron transitions between n=2, n=3, and n=4.
Chemical analysis of a silicon crystal reveals gallium at a level of 3.091×10−4 atomic percent. Assuming that the concentration of thermally excited charge carriers from the Si matrix is negligible, what is the density of free charge carriers (free carriers/cm3) in this Si crystal?
PLEASE HELP NOW!!!
Explain with diagrams and using particle theory the journey of a skydiver and the parachute.
For my science homework I have to complete a sheet on the effects of smoking. There are a couple of questions that I am really struggling with please could you help? These are the questions:
- Describe what effect the loss of surface area would have on the health of a smoker?
- Describe what effect the blocked cilia would have on the health of a smoker?
Thanks a lot! X
Science Force Homework :(
Lorna is better in a game of rounders. She hits the ball. The bat puts a force on the ball. Using the information given above, write down three effects that the force has on the ball. Whats the answer I was off at school when they did that and the teacher still makes me do the homework 🙁