i will divide the topics for every session and involve my student in understanding the concepts related to that topic. Also, i will make sure the student is capable enough to do the exercises on their own. I believe in actual learning rather than just text.
i am an engineer (passed with first class) currently pursuing masters in engineering project management at the university of leeds. My language is clear and i can communicate effectively. Also, i believe in actual learning rather than teaching just text.
Since i do not have a vehicle, i will charge for the travel. Bus tickets (both ways) will be charged for short distances. For longer distances, the most economical way to travel will be found out and the charges for the same will be applied.
• Civil Engineer from Savitribai Phule Pune University (2019).
• Currently pursuing MSc Engineering Project Management at The University of Leeds.
• Bright academic records with absolute performance consistency & thorough understanding of basic principles of Civil Engineering & Project Management and its practical usage.
• Gained technical experience through Site visits under family owned business of contractual projects in India.
• Highly organized thought process and well-structured problem dealing attitude with an edge of innovativeness.
• Adroit in updating self about industry/latest trends in Indian as well as international markets.
• Deft in handling MS Office tools and Web search tools for marketing research and analysis.
• Expert in analyzing complex problems & identifying potential solutions by analyzing diverse alternatives.
• Possess exemplary communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical, team building, escalation management, resource management and organizational abilities.
2019 MSc Engineering Project Management (Pursuing) at the University of Leeds.
2019 (B.Eng.) Civil Engineering 7.34 Cgpa
2015 XII Grade 72.5 %
2013 X Grade 77%
PURANIK BUILDERS PVT. LTD. THANE, INDIA.
INTERN, JUNE 2018.
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations and activities under direct guidance of the AGM.
• Involved in project activities right from Excavation to Concrete casting using modern equipment.
• Assessing sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
• Supporting project management team with coordination, material tracking, file management, document control and progress reporting.
• Work with field supervision to assist with Safety procedures, project and trade partner coordination, verification of field conditions and quality control.
• Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed on time.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Author of research paper titled “stream flow forecasting using artificial neural network", international journal of emerging technologies & innovative research ((concealed information) ISSN: 2349-5162, vol.6, issue 5, page no.338-342, May-2019.
• Won The Best Research Paper Award for paper presented in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology – 2019 held in Pune, India.
• Batch topper in Construction Management in final semester of Engineering and secured 84.6% in assessment.
• Presented a seminar on Building Façade with a case study on Burj Khalifa.
• Worked on an Engineering project on stream flow prediction using artificial neural network during final year of undergraduate securing 93 % in assessment.
• Part of the Prestigious Entrepreneur Summit held at IIT Bombay.
• Member of the Association for Project Management.
• Member of Institution of Civil Engineers.
• Member of International Institute of Risk and Safety Management.
• Creating awareness among students for world earth day in school.
• Volunteering work wherein handled flow of cash towards salary of labors on pay roll in a Women Empowerment NGO named Nandadeep Mahila Vikas Sanstha based in Mumbai, registered with the state government of Maharashtra, India.
• Providing food and essential supplies to needy cancer patients admitted in TATA Memorial cancer hospital, Mumbai, India.
• Part of multiple blood donation camps.
• Led and collaborated with volunteers to host Annual sports and talent meet during college managing departments such as catering, logistics, timetable and safety.
• District level Athlete & was awarded best Athlete of the year in secondary school twice (2010-11 & 2011-12).
• Prestigious Mayors Cup Winner in Judo.
• Trained Professional Dancer from Shiamak Davar’s Institute.
• Winner of South East Asia Regional Musical Championship (Horlicks Wizkids).
• Served as Sports Captain in school (2011-12).
• All-rounder of the year in college. (2014-15).
• Won various Inter College Basketball Championships (2015-19).
• Elected and served as Head of department of Sports in the student association in college.
• Member of University of Leeds handball team in the England Handball Association League (present).
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|