Highly experienced and engaging tutor with proven excellent results. Passionate about the Sciences and the art of learning. Member of the Royal Society of Biology and The Tutor's Association. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Experienced in teaching all three Sciences up to GCSE/iGCSE level and A level Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am 26 year old friendly and outgoing medical student at The University of Leeds with a first degree in French and Italian from University College London. I am really passionate about teaching and learning languages, science and mathematics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French, Italian and Chemistry to GCSE, mathematics and science to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied Engineering at Leeds University and have a PhD with a number of publications under my belt. I always had a passion for tutoring, so much so that I tutored first year engineering students in Mathematics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Physics. I am also able to help with essay writing and proofreading in various subjects - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach basic level English, Maths and Science (up to age 11) and Geography to A-level. I am also available to help with essay writing skills and revision techniques. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have done my GCSE's and A-levels and am currently studying BSc Geography at Leeds University.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics (including GCSE and A-level), Physics, Engineering, Basic Electronics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Digital Signal Processing for Telecommunications, Fundamentals of Communication Theory, Modern Digital Computer Networks, Electrical Machines, Advanced Engineering Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Circuit...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics and Sciences. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc Modern Digital and RF Wireless Communications; BEng (Electronics). - How much do you charge? I charge £11/hr. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes in the Leeds area only. - When are you available? I am available from 24 May 2008.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am offering to tutor subjects such as: KS3 - Maths, English, Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; GCSE - Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; Alevel - Geography, Computing. Also due to my experiences studying IGCSE subjects I offer tutoring around this curriculum. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths and Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £12 per subject per hour (individual tutoring), and £10 per subject per hour (group tutoring). Traveling expenses included. - Where do you teach? I normally teach at the student's home.
- Classes We have group Tuition for all classes from Year 4 to GCSE Year 11. Students work in groups of 5 with a Tutor. - Ages and Levels Covered Years 4 - 11 (ages 8 - 16) - Opening Times Saturdays 10:00AM - 2:00PM Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00PM - 7:00PM - Tuition Fees £105 Per Month for all years apart from Years 10 and 11.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach General Science at GCSE level and Chemistry at any level up to and including undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold MChem(Hons) and MPhil degrees, both in Chemistry. I have also worked as a research and analytical chemist in industry for approximately 3 years before returning to university to complete a PhD.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? My area of subject specialisation is GCSE Sciences and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.A.(oxon) Chemistry M.A.(oxon) Chemistry M.Sc. Software Development - How much do you charge? I charge £25 per hour for home tutorials. Travel in excess of 30 minutes is charged at 50p per mile.
I really enjoy seeing children succeed and understand something that they have been finding difficult. I am a patient, knowledgeable and sensitive tutor who will help your child to achieve their full potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? At the moment I teach all subjects of the KS2 national curriculum, I specialise in Maths and English.
I provide a stimulating and encouraging one to one tutoring, specially tailored to the students needs.. If you have any queries , I am always available to help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all three sciences to GCSE level( Chemistry, Biology and Physics) and A-Level Human Biology/ & Biology. GCSE and A-Level Health and Social Care.
- Classes English and maths tutoring for 6 - 16 year old. Science for 6 - 16 year olds. Eleven Plus (11+)/Entrance exam preparation. Reading, spelling, confidence building. 80 minute sessions, parental feedback following each session, homework set and marked each week.
- Classes We offer tuition in English, mathematics for early years, KS1 to KS3 , GCSE and GCE, SATs preparation and 11+ examination preparation. We also offer adult tuition in literacy. - Ages and Levels Covered We offer tuition for ages 5 to 18 and also for adults. - Opening Times Closed on Monday Tuesday to Thursday 4.00pm to 5.20pm 5.30 pm to 6.50pm 7.00pm to 8.20pm Friday 4.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? As an undergraduate at Leeds University I study Aviation Technology with Pilot studies and have disciplines in Maths, Chemistry and Physics to A-level (and degree) standard. - How much do you charge? I would be happy to give a free introductory lesson to see how we get on and to introduce us both to the material. After that I would charge very competitive rates.
I focus on the basic concepts to get the foundation strong and then exploring the relevant developments and expansions around the concepts. Explain any real time applications to use as examples and study cases. I would like to follow the curriculum as well to ensure school academics is up to date.
I am a secondary science and maths teacher with 25 years of experience. I have been involved in the development of new 9-1 GCSE's problem-solving strategies, spanning maths and all sciences.Â - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: - Chemistry, Biology to A level and IA level - New spec GCSE Sciences and Maths. - 11+ exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and ESOL. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Ed honours and B.sc in maths - How much do you charge? £20.00 per hour. 20% discount for a group of more than 2 students/ pupils. No travel charge for a group of three or more. £5.00 travel charge for less than three learners for a journey of more than 10 miles.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science KS4 Biology and some Chemistry (GCSE), and KS5 AS/ A2 Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have eight years experience teaching students ranging from the age of 11 to adults, in establishments that include schools, sixth form colleges and adult education colleges.
Whether it is a commitment to achieving your best from the start of a course (recommended) or a bit of a rescue mission later on I can boost your confidence and motivate you towards better performance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chemistry to GCSE, AS & A2. This is my subject specialism via my teaching and tutoring career, industrial experience and main qualification.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Leeds.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Leeds and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Leeds by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.