Need help of 15% of 8200km Need help with 65% of 240 Need help with 45% of 180

Need help

Answers
15% of 8200km means : ( 15/100 ) x 8200,                                       = 1230km.Now use the same principal for the rest, remember any number with percentage can be written as for example, 50% = 50/100.
hareemaamir
26 March 2019
15/100*8200 = 1230 km65/100*240 = 15645/100*180 = 81
kunaltaneja
26 March 2019
0.15*8200 = 1230 km0.65*240 = 1560.45*180 = 81
Joe W.
27 March 2019
1.) 15 X 8200/100      = 15 X 82      = 1230 KMSimilarly,65 X 240/100 = 15645 X 180/100  = 81
amit_stats
29 March 2019
First 15% of 8200 = (15/100)×8200 =1230 KmSecond 65% of 240 = (65/100)×240=156Third 45% of 180 = (45/100)×180 =81I hope you Got itThanks 
muhammad123456
15 April 2019
I am assuming that this question is a non-calculator question. In that case, an easy and basic way to calculate these percentages would be to spilt up the percentages. First of all for 15% of 8200km, the first thing that you could do is find 10% of 8200km. 10% of 8200km can be found by dividing it by 10 which would just be 820km. Then we can find 5% of 8200km by dividing the 10% we just found by 2, giving us 5% which is 410km. Then we can add up our results of 10% and 5% to give us 15%. This would be 820 + 410 = 1230km. Next for 65% of 240. Again we would split up the percentages. First of all we can find 50% of 240 by just dividing by 2 which would give us 120. Then we can find 5% of 240 by diving our result of 50% by 10 which would give us 12. Then to find 10% we can just double our result of 5% to give us 24. Finally we would add up our 3 percentages of 50%, 5% and 10% to give us 65% which would be 120 + 12 + 24 = 156. Finally for 45% of 180. The first thing to do would be to find 50% of 180 by just dividing by 2 which would give us 90. Then we can find 5% of 180 but just dividing our result of 50% by 10 which would give us 9. Then we can take away our result of 5% from 50% to get 45% which would be 90-9 = 81. 
drishti.a
29 April 2019
15/100 *8200=1230km65/100 *240=15645/100 *180=81
naman2803
06 May 2019
Always start by finding what 1% is. To do that, divide the whole number by 100. So 8200 divided by 100 is 82. Now you have 1% you can find out 15 by multiplying. 15x82 (I would do 10x82 which is 820, then half that to find the other 5, 410, then add them together) = 1230km 
Amy C.
04 June 2019
Always start by finding what 1% is. To do that, divide the whole number by 100. So 8200 divided by 100 is 82. Now you have 1% you can find out 15 by multiplying. 15x82 (I would do 10x82 which is 820, then half that to find the other 5, 410, then add them together) = 1230km 
Amy C.
04 June 2019
if 8200km = 100%820km = 10%410km = 5%1230 = 15%
emilychisholm
11 July 2019
Take off one zero to find 10% = 820, then divide this by 2 to find 5% = 420. Then add the two together to get 15% = 1230.
akkademika
11 August 2019
You can use cross mulitplication. 1) 100% = 8200        15% = x8200 ** 15 = 100x(8200 ** 15)/ 100 = x1230 = xThis method works for all.
mette.g
04 February 2020
15% of 8200km is = 15×8200/100 = 1230km65% of 240 is = 65×240/100 =15645%of 180 is = 45×180/100 = 81
yadavsanja605
14 April 2020
Add an answer

Similar questions