1. My teaching method includes real-life examples and their uses.
2. I will start with basic concepts and will take it further to the advanced level. 3. In between, I will give you some practice questions after each and every topic. In this way, you will hardly forget the topic.
4. At the end of the course, I will give you some important questions to solve and practice.
5. A short and brief explanation.
6. As per the standard textbook syllabus.
7. Course completion on time.
8. Special doubt classes before exams.
I did my B.tech from an NIT in the branch of applied Physics. I have been teaching Board classes, JEE-Mains, and JEE-Advanced students for 5 years. I have worked at Pearson Education and currently working at PowerSchool India, a U.S. Ed. Tech company.
1. I am a Physics and Mathematics teacher. I have been working in Pearson Education last year. I have completed my B.tech from an NIT in Applied Physics.
2. I am going to take classes for all grade levels here.
3. K-12 students or students who are preparing for any competition level exams like JEE-Mains, JEE-Advanced, State Engineering Exams, Board exams can join the classes.
4. I will divide the course as per the number of classes you wish to take and will try to complete the syllabus on time.
5. I will give you some practice tests after completion of each topic so that your revision is complete.
6. I will take some special classes for a few important topics.
7. I wil also take few doubt classes before the exams to clear your doubts and to help you complete the preparation.
8. In the first class, I will tell you about the complete course and important topics to get a high score in the exam.
9. If you have any doubt you can always ask me any time whenever I am free and available. I will not charge for that.
10. I believe the student's self-practice is also equally important to learn any challenging topic so be ready for that.
11. My teaching technique is very simple. Whether you know the topic or not I will start from very basic and will go further upto advanced level as per your previous knowledge and requirement.
12. If you will miss any class, I will try to cover that as well.
13. So the students who are scared of Physics and Mathematics they need not to panic. I promise you that you will get good and high marks in these two subjects. I will make sure of that.
14. Join the classes and do smart learning.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|