Qualified teacher in England and currently teaching AAT in AAT accredited colleges. Offers private teaching in spare time. Experienced in teaching AQ2013 and AQ2016.
I will go through the business studies GCSE course in detail until you understand everything that you need to
My name is Aman Hack and I am available to teach Business Studies at secondary school level. This includes GCSE and AS Level. I am currently in my final year of a Business and Accounting degree at the University of Hertfordshire. I help students with all types of questions and can help them understand the subject better, allowing them to achieve their best.
I am a multi -qualified professional accountant.I have been a CIPFA project examiner. My approach to teaching: - ensuring students understand and (therefore) want to succeed - working through past exam type questions with students - Which subject(s) do you teach? CIMA ,ACCA and CIPFA; university level accounting courses. Also A- level and AAT - Tell me about your qualifications.
Planned, prepared and delivered lessons and workshops for groups and individuals. Designed and produced teaching materials and reviewed existing materials. Performed to carry out assessments of students' needs. Ensured to plan schemes of work and assess students' progress. Managed to complete reports of all the students at the end of their course.
I am a strong academic with interpersonal skills developed in the commercial world. I appreciate everyone has different needs and approaches and am flexible and adaptable to ensure that the student gets the best out of the tutoring experience. I take great pride in my work to obtain the best results.
I am a Chartered Accountant with a passion for Accounting and Maths, have worked for 6 years with big 4 Accountancy firms (Ernst & Young) and MNCs (HSBC) in the past. I am also a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours). Currently, I am also studying for CIMA (Management Case Study Level).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Accounting at A level, AAT level, CIMA & ACCA (professional level), SAGE bookeeping, IAB exams, OCR book-keeping. - Tell me about your qualifications. FCCA , CA. - How much do you charge? £25 per student, for groups of 3 and more £20. - Where do you teach? Can teach at home or at students' homes. Can travel within 30 miles region i.e.
I am a highly qualified Tutor, with 2 Bachelors degrees, MBA and ACCA Fully Qualified. I am an expert in Strategy, Business, Accounting and Finance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Gujarati, Hindi, Indian Classical Music vocals and harmonium or keyboard. - Tell me about your qualifications. Certified with National level Hindi Exam till level 4, Certified with Brihad Gujarat Sangeet Academy in Indian Classical music vocal and instrumental till level 5. Master's in E-commerce.
An Imperial College Business School graduate with 10 years tutoring and coaching experience. I am a female tutor with an exceptionally high success rate as I develop a unique coaching & tutoring methodology for each individual client.
I teach cima professional, management and strategic level students. Based on this, I plan my lectures ahead , add real life examples and explain the underlying concepts in easy day to day language to make thick topics digestible. The basic principle I keep in my view is to cover the related syllabus so that you are fully prepared for your exam, whether CBE or Case study.
I am known for my friendly & motivating approach and my well-proven methodology of guiding students from preliminary assessment through the content of the syllabus to past paper questions. I have also been credited for my attentiveness and patience, specially with primary school students.
I teach maths, English and all subjects of primary school and up to key stage 3 in secondary school. Method : 1, introduce the title and ask the students to explain the title 2. Give examples and ask the students to add their examples and definitions 3. Simplifying the subject by giving more examples and exercise to the students 4.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Combined Science, Accounts, ICT/IT, and the following computer languages: Java / JSP / TOMCAT / APACHE / XML / Oracle / Delphi / HTML / Visual Basic / C++ / MySQL - How much do you charge? I charge 25 pounds per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home and at the student's home.
I am an experienced teacher. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Travel and Tourism, Bank and Credit Management and other related subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelors, Masters in Economics, Masters in Business Management Finance, Phd in Investments and Diploma in Banking.
I am a self motivated tutor, passionate about teaching Accounting and Business related subjects. Qualified professionally and with solid academic background. Experience with Big four accounting firms and currently a private management consultant. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Accounting, Finance and Business related subjects. For professional, Degree and Advanced level students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Accounting, Bookkeeping, Taxation Business management, Business Finance Payroll, General Business Skills, Letter Writing, and Business Communication Office management. - How much do you charge? If you learn for more than one course or more than 5 sessions or learn online there are discounts available from 5%-20%.
I am a law Graduate who is currently undertaken her Masters part time, I have all A*-C GCSE's as well as all A*-B A-levels. My core subjects include Business studies, English, Law and Sociology at all levels. I believe that in order for anyone to learn they must do it for themselves and I am there to guide them through each stage.
I am a working professional, having 6 years of experience in Corporate Finance and Accounts. This vast experience of corporate world really puts me in a position where I can relate the things with those in the real world. - Which subject(s) do you teach? ACCA - all papers for all the levels - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified teacher who is currently working in a reputed inner London school. I am exceptionally passionate and experienced teacher who inspires students to ace their exams and get better grades. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified maths teacher and I teach maths from KS2 to University level. I teach physics up to GCSE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Accounting and Business Studies. - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in Mathemtics and Accountancy (CIMA) qualification. Currently studing for my teaching qualification. - How much do you charge? £20 - £25 per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach mainly at home but may be willing to travel.
I listen to the learner and identify their needs, which I address with relevant topical materials. I stay in regular consistent communication to support the learner through active learning - learning through doing. I achieve high results and student satisfaction and progression to postgraduate studies.
- Classes Private Tuition: We're specialised in helping Business, Finance, and Accounting students. We offer: * Personalised, customised sessions that suit your learning requirements. * Jargon free, student friendly learning. * Exam strategies and exam focused sessions. * Easy, structured learning so that you can learn quickly and efficiently. * Step by step results driven mentoring and guidance.
I am a experienced finance graduate based in west London. I support and guide students in finance and accounting by lessons, practice & revision, tests and giving exposure in work environment. My training style is methodical and provide student support where required.
I have been tutoring for many years and I have successfully helped my students consistently achieve top grades. I pride myself on delivering excellent results and giving students the skills necessary to be successful in future study. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Accountancy & Business Studies for GCSE & A levels AAT, CIMA, Bookkeeping and University Level students.
I teach mainly AAT and ACCA subjects, preparing students for the exams.
My teaching method is 1 to 1 Consulting. I focus on one student at a time with constant advise and help.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Accounting,
find private lessons close to Maidenhead.
Pick your own coach to help you learn accounting. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in accounting in Maidenhead and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Maidenhead by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.